Dont Let Go

{...In the Morning}

Amy's P.O.V

I woke up and smiled facing Shadow's face. The more I stared the harder it was to look away. He was handsome and he smelt really good. I blushed getting closer to sniff his manly clone.

Looking at the time I realized it was time for my modeling job.

"My handsome Shadow I'm afraid I have to go.." I whispered in his ear.

Then he wrapped his arms around me not letting go.

"Don't...don't go.." His eyes fluttered open.

"I have too.. I'm afraid I gotta go to work." I said looking at his lazy eyes.

"Before you get dressed how bout a game of under the sheets!" He purred getting on top of me, throwing the sheets over us.

I giggled and blushed truly enjoying his soft warm touch around me.

"Y-your gonna make me late!" I moaned as he kissed my neck.

"Shhh Rose all you ever need is right here.." He whispered with his deep husky voice. It sent chills running up and down my spine.

"D-don't let go!!" I shouted tugging on his chest fur as her rubbed himself against me.

"Trust me baby I won't.." He smirked teasingly licking my breasts.

"Ah!!" I moaned holding my head to my nibbles. "Yes yes suck on them!!" I shouted.

"Hey keep it down I'm trying to sleep!!!!" I suddenly heard banging on the door.

"Eeeeek!!!" I screeched throwing on a robe as did Shadow.

"Damn man what do u want!!" Shadow angrily shouted swinging the door open.

"Sleep!!" A green pieced face figure groaned. His eyes looked at me and his face let up and gave me a wink.

"Daaaaamn..." His jaw dropped.

"Back off she's mine!" Shadow chuckled.

"You didn't tell me their were more people!!" I hissed turning my back on both of them.

"Sorry sexy.. Theirs Scourge, Sliver, and Manic." I gasped at Manic's name.

"S-Sonic's brother!!".

"What about him?" Shadow questioned.

"Sonic is my boyfriend.." I mumbled having the thought rush back into my head.

"H-how could I forget.." I mumbled again.

"Boyfriend huh?" He chuckled.

"Looks she's not yours!!" Scourge chuckled.

"Shut it.." Shadow growled. I blushed at his jealousy.

"I'll see you later Shadow I got work.." I gave him a soft smile and kissed his cheek walking out the door.