Chapter 2 Bless's Visit (Part 1)

+<Keys>+

-||- Pov change
}××{ Location name
{~~} Location Info/Who's there ??
' ' thinking
" " Talking
•''• Voices
"Italics" sarcasm
"Bold" Error/Character yelling
∞[]∞ Flashback Beginning/Ending
☁︎•---------•☁︎ End of Chapter
>›‹< Checks
>Check Info

And let's Commence into the story shall we? :)

◆━━━━━━▣✦▣━━━━━━━◆

-|No one's Pov|-
}×Anti Void×{
{~An Unknown Skeleton~}

•'Who is that?'•

•'Are they The one Error Has been Hanging out with?'•

•'Pfff why would Error Hang out with someone like that?'•

Voices Echoed Threw out the White Void, which was also the 'Home' of the 'Destorer'

•'He's Hung out with that Swap sans-'•

"Will you be Quiet Please?"

The Odd Skeleton Says Seeming Slightly Annoyed by the Voices Bickering. They had also stopped Walking for a little Looking up at the Souls and Strings Above them, Their Two Tails angrily Swaying Behind them as they Gave a Small Glare to the so-called 'Ceiling'

The Voices Went Silent Before the Skeleton began to Wonder once again...

A little more Wondering the Skeleton's Expression Turned to a Soft and Worried Expression still Walking

"I wonder how someone Could even Live here for so long... It's so.. Empty"

They Continue Walking around before Walking Upon a Bean bag, Some Dol- Puppet's, and Some Knitting Items

They Continue Walking around before Walking Upon a Bean bag, Some Dol- Puppet's, and Some Knitting Items. The last two Items were In a Box Neatly Put away Ready for Someone's Taking.

"Finally, I found it"

The Skeleton would Pull a Phone out Typing Something before Pressing a Send Button to whoever they Were Texting. They seemed to Get an Immediate Response by a Small 'Ping!' Noise from the Phone.

"Alright, the Dreamswap Multiverse."

The Skeleton would Put their Phone away as they would Pick up the Box opening a one way Portal as they would then Place the Box Onto the Ground Nicely In the Portal to the Other World, Two other Skeletons, who We Know by Now are Nex and Error Were Sitting on a Couch Talking While this Skeleton was Moving Things.