Story 1: Honesty (EreMika)

This fanfiction is about Attack on Titan on high school version. Enjoy!
____________________________________________
Mikasa is sitting on her chair, staring out the window, looking at the sudden grey cloud as a sign of raining. She always in her thought since she's dating Eren.

"Eren has been started a distance between me. Why did he do that? Does he not love me anymore?" said Mikasa while she thought she's the only one in the classroom.

Historia that happened to be there overheard her mumbling. "Hi Mikasa! Is there something bothering you?" she asked.

Mikasa looked at her and began to tear up. Historia seeing that situation, panicked. "Oh no! What's wrong?! Are you okay?!"

Mikasa is crying and Historia hurry went for hugged. She calmed Mikasa down.

"So care to tell me what happened?"asked Historia.

Mikasa sniffed and wiped her tear. "Eren don't love me anymore! He's been avoiding me! Uwahhh!" Now she cried again. And again, Historia calmed her dowm.

"Maybe he wants some attention from you? Why don't you try to talk with him?" suggested Historia. That idea making Mikasa had something in her mind.

"Thank you Historia! Now I know what to do!" she said, holding both Historia's hand.

"Goodluck!"

After school

'Right now, Eren has a football club activity. This is my chance to gives him attention.' she thought while hiding behind a tree at the school field, seeing Eren jog around alone.

She ran to him and grabbed him. Eren, who is confused what's happening, unconciously followed her. She took him to behind the school building, where no one always be there. It's quiet a lonely place to start with.

She take both Eren's hands and looked at him. Eren looking away, blushing. On Mikasa thought, she thinks that Eren don't love her anymore cuz' he even don't want to make an eye contact with her. But she asked him anyway.

"Why are you avoiding me? Don't you love me anymore?" saying that making her heart felt weak. She tried to hold in her tear, waiting for Eren's answer.

"I..I don't.. want to hurt... you... Mikasa. I still... love you." replied Eren. That answer making Mikasa more confused.

"What do you mean by hurting me?" she asked.

"T-There something I w-want to d-do. B-But I know t-that you w-will not l-like it." He said, stuttering. Mikasa is now relieved that he still loves him, but a question is still playing in her mind.

"What do you want to do that you thought I'm not gonna like it?" That question is making Eren more red, redder than before.

"I... I..." he doesn't have the brave to tell her. "What is it!?" yelled Mikasa to pissed him off until he spill the beans.

"Iwanttohavesexwithyou!"he saying that fastly making Mikasa questioned him again. "What is it?"

"I.. I want to have sex with you! But I know it might hurt you so... I keep myself from you to avoid the feeling." explained Eren. Now they both red as hell. But Mikasa don't want to wait, she's making her move.

She leaned closer to him and kissed him. Eren shocked by her action, but he start to play along. They parted and panting.

"Is that you want? Sex?" asked Mikasa looking at him in the eye. Eren looked away and nodded. She lean to his ear and whispered.

"Then let's do it right here, right now." Eren suprised with her statement. He has to denied it cuz' it will hurt her. "You said you don't to hurt me, right?" He nodded and gulped. "Then don't deny it. It will hurt me if you deny it."