Story 7: Like and Love (TanKana)

This story is about Tanjiro Kamado and Kanao Tsuyuri from Demon Slayer. In this story, there will be no demons and it takes place in the modern world. Enjoy!
____________________________________________

The Kamado's and Kocho's are neighbour. Kanao was adopted by the Kocho's but she doesn't want to change her last name. She was unsocialable so she barely talked with someone except her family. But she's actually happy that someone willing to take her in. After a few months, the husband and wife ran into an accident and died, leaving the siblings, Kanae, Shinobu and Kanao. She has become more unsocial since that incident but someone came to her life and change it. And that was her first love, Tanjiro Kamado.
____________________________________________
At the school

"Tanjiro! Wake up or we gonna be late!" shouted Zenitsu as Tanjiro has finally awake from his sleep. "Where are we going, Zenitsu?" he asked while yawning. "We're going to the arcade! It's been a long time since we hit it. Let's go! Inosuke is waiting at the gate." said Zenitsu and suddenly, a shouted was heard.

"OI MONJIRO! MONITSU! HURRY THE FUCKING UP! ME AND SCARFACE TIRED WAITING FOR YOU TWO!" It was Inosuke, shouting loudly from the gate. "That idiot. It seems like Genya also joining in." Zenitsu said and that's a great idea since Tanjiro also had to buy something on the way. "Let's go." And the two walked out the building and meet the other two. "You're late, Gopanchiro! You sleeping again? What a weak mentality! Guess I'm the strongest now, huh?" Inosuke laughed his ass alone.

Suddenly, someone approached them. "That's because you have slept through all periods, idiot!" scolded Aoi, or they called her 'Inosuke's wife' cuz' she always nagging at him.

Tanjiro's eyes was attracted to someone beside her, Kanao Tsuyuri. "Where are you girls going?" Genya asked them. "Oh we are going to Kanao's house to study." Aoi said but Tanjiro know she's lying cuz' today is something special for Kanao. "Ooh~ Can I join?" Zenitsu said in a disgusting way. Inosuke smacked him hard on the head. "Don't talk to girls with that disgusting look." He seemed intimidating.

"Then, see you again!" Tanjiro waved at the girls and Kanao waved back. "See you, Tanjiro-kun!"

And they went their way to the arcade and the girls went to Kanao's house.
____________________________________________
Night time, at Tanjiro's house

It's 12 a.m. and the boy still doesn't sleep yet cuz' he seemed like waiting for something. He opened his laptop and scrolling while waiting and suddenly, his phone buzzed as message came in. He checked it and it's from his childhood friend, Kanao.

Kanao: Hey! What are you doing right now?
Tanjiro: I'm searching for a movie at my laptop. What's up?
Kanao: Umm.. do you wanna come over?
Tanjiro: .......?
Kanao: No, no! I mean nothing! I just wanna ask how's you doing.
____________________________________________
At Kanao's house

She is in her room, squirming in the bed cuz' she too shy to ask her childhood boyfriend to come over. "What am I thinking? Such an idiot." she muttered to herself and stared at the ceiling. "Argh! Why did I text him?!" she said as she covered her face with the pillow. She slowly put down the pillow and sat up. "Does he forget?" she said and suddenly, there's knocking from the window. She walked off the bed and went to window. As soon as she slide the curtains, there's someone there waving at her as she quickly opened the window.

"Tanjiro! It's dangerous! Come in." she said as Tanjiro stepped in the room.

"You scared me for a second! What if you fall down from that height?" Kanao scolded the guy. Tanjiro scratched the back of his head while giggling. "Don't worry, Kanao! I have been doing that since middle high." he said and he handed out a bucket filled with fried chicken.