Story 4: Body Heat (TodoMomo)

This time, it's about Todoroki Shoto and Yaoyorozu Momo from My Hero Academia. All students from class 1-A is going for hiking. While they were, this couple were lost. That's that. Enjoy the rest!
____________________________________________
Early in the morning

"Oi! Hurry up, extras! I don't have any time to spend with all of you!" yelled Bakugo as they were gathering up before start the journey. "Relax, Bakugo! All of us is here now. So who's leading?" said the redhead Kirishima. Then, Iida put up his hand saying that he will lead the hiking since he's the one who had the map.

"Is everyone ready?" asked Iida before they start.

"Yeah! Let's go!" all of them shouted. "Shut up, you dimwit!!" yelled Bakugo making everyone laughed. Then, they started to walk.

"Deku-kun, it's been a while since we all go on a hiking like this, right?" asked Uraraka. Deku immidiately cover his red hell face. "Y-yeah! I-it's been a while!" Uraraka giggling and talked with him. 'Oh god! I'm talking to a girl on a trip!" he thought.

They continue to hike with a merrier sensation. But they didn't even catch that there's a couple at the back.

"Todoroki-san, it's a nice weather, isn't it?" said Yaoyorozu while holding hands with Todoroki. They were the unnoticed couple who were stayed behind everyone to enjoy their own time. "Yes it is, Yaoyorozu. But I had a feeling that if it this merrier, something will happen." he said making Yaoyorozu laughing cutely. Todoroki took the advantage to kiss her cheek. Yaoyorozu face were red as she looked at Todoroki who smiled at the red Yaoyorozu.

She covered her face with hands. "T-Todoroki-san! Don't do that suddenly!" she said quietly. Todoroki smiled. "You're so cute, Yaoyorozu."

But it all end when they turned their face to the front, seeing no one there. "Where is everybody?" asked Todoroki. "Did we lost, Todoroki-san?" the girl looked at the boy with confused face. Then they realized that they are lost.

"It's your fault, Todoroki-san! I was distracted by your out-of-nowhere kiss!" she said at Todoroki. He laughed. "Well, it just the two of us now. May I?" asked Todoroki as Yaoyorozu smiled and nodded. He kissed her passionately. But then, Yaoyorozu pulled away and smacked his chest.

"Quit teasing me, Todoroki-san! What are we doing?! We should find them, not doing stuff here! If you want it, please wait until we got back to our dorm, okay?" scolded Yaoyorozu as Todoroki apologized.

Suddenly, the rain come down. They both quickly ran to find a shelter. Luckily, they found a cave. They both went not to deep inside, just near at the exit.

"Whew, it's a good thing we found a cave. Let's wait for the rain to stop." said Yaoyorozu but that statement didn't make Todoroki satisfied cuz' he feel like she is hiding something and without break a sweat, he figured it out. He walked up to Yaoyorozu and sat beside her.

"You know all this would happen, don't you?" that said makes Yaoyorozu faced the boy with shocked look. "H-how did you know?" He took a deep breath and start to explain it.

"First, before we lost the others, you always have eyes on them but after I kiss you, they were gone. It's because you kept talking to me making me focused on you, not noticing they already gone." that explanation makes Yaoyorozu more suprised.

"Second, you're always aware with the weather. You know that today will rain but you just keep quiet about it. Then, when we were trying to find them, you purposely lead me here so we can take a shelter at this cave when it's rain. Also, you knew the map actually so we can just find them with it but you keep it secret." Todoroki end his explanation and looked at the shocked girl.

"So I have come to this conclusion." he said.

"What is it?" she asked. Then Todoroki closing in and said. "You just want to be with me alone." That answer making her face heated up.

"W-why is that?" she tried to deny it.

"Well, when I asked for kiss, you don't rejected it cuz' at that time, we were alone. But when you realized your actual plan is not that early, you make excuses to find them but leading me here, am I right Momo?" Yaoyorozu's face is redder by him saying her first name.

"T-that's right, Todoroki-san. I just want to be alone with you. At the dorm I can't be with you cuz' all the girls always hang out at my room. So I take this chance to be alone with my boyfriend. Do you think what am I doing is wrong, Todoroki-san?" she confessed her plan. Todoroki smiled and embraced her.

"It's not wrong to be alone with me, but it's wrong to do it this way." he said.

Then they looked at each other in the eye.

"It's cold, Todoroki-san." said Yaoyorozu as she lean in to kiss him but his lips landed first on her. They kissed with full of lust as Todoroki pulled down her pants and panties, revealing a pinkish-cute pussy. Yaoyorozu covered his face and looked at Todoroki through her finger. "T-Todoroki-san, please hold me." She opened her hands widely, welcoming her boyfriend to hug her.

Todoroki immidiately hugged her with one hand while the other hand, fingering her pussy.

Yaoyorozu moaned cutely, making Todoroki more aroused. He closed in to her ear and whisper.

"Yaoyorozu, say my name."

Yaoyorozu's face blushed as she looked at the handsome boy who were waiting for her. "Shoto-kun, please take care of me."

Todoroki hurried pulled down his pants and underwear, revealing an elephant-sized dick. Yaoyorozu take a glance on it and startled on how big it is. She looked back at him and smirked. Her hands were caressing his cock for it to excited more.

Then, Todoroki pushed her down. She looked at him with eyes, signing that it's okay to do it. Todoroki grabbed his cock and thrusted in. Yaoyorozu moaned loudly as it's reached the womb. They waited a bit for it to adjust.

"Yaoyorozu, I'm gonna move now okay?" She nodded and he thrust in and out slowly. "Angh! S-Shoto-kun!" She moaned as he picked up a pace to fasten his thrust.

"Hngh! Agnh! M-more! Harder! F-faster!" She moaned more making Todoroki's movement more faster and harder that it let out a clapping sound.

He goes as fast as he can. He almost break her with his pace. As he was close, he pulled Yaoyorozu to sit and continue to thrust in and out.

"Yaoyorozu, I'm close!" he said as his pace is more faster than before.

"Yeah, Shoto-kun! Me too! I'm clos-" she was cut off as she suddenly came. Her body felt weak as she let out the pleasure but the fight isn't done yet. Todoroki keep thrusting as he was also about to cum.

"I'm.... I'm cumming, Momo!" He came inside her as he shouted her first name. Then they lay down with Yaoyorozu on top of him. They both panted, tired.

"T-that's so good, Shoto-kun." she said. Todoroki kissed her head and patted it. "Thank you, Momo."

Then they both got up and pulled up their pants. "This is just the starting, Shoto-kun. The rest will be done when we reached at dorm." she said with a smirk on her face. "Well, I can't wait for it to happen, Momo." he replied. Yaoyorozu blushed as he called her with her first name.

"D-Don't call me that, Shoto-kun." Todoroki looked at her with confused. "But it cute to call you like that, Momo." His statement making her more red.

Then, they waited for the rain to stop and went to find their classmate. After 30 minutes of walk, they found them at the top of the mountain. The others doesn't seems to realise that they both went missing. Todoroki and Yaoyorozu just went with the flow. They sat down next to each other and made an eye contact.

"That was thrilling, right?"

Okay! That's it for the lost-on-purpose couple story! Hope you guys enjoy it! Sorry if it's boring!
Well, I will make an interesting story for the next one!
If you have any reccomendation, please tell me, okay?
See ya!