Story 2: Worry (GiyuShino)

This story is after the fight with Kibutsuji. Shinobu didn't die and had a family with Giyu in this fanfiction. Enjoy!
____________________________________________

It was a brightful day. It's a good day to swing some sword. Giyu is teaching his son the breath technique at the backyard. His son name is Tomioka Yoshi. He's 6 years old, he had a strong personality and genius at his age. Maybe the brain side came from his mother and the physical side is his father.

"Okay there, son. We will stop here." said Giyu and went to the kitchen. "Dad is probably going to tease mom." He giggled back there. He went to his room and keep his wooden katana.

"Hey, what are you making for lunch?" Giyu asked her wife, who is cutting the onion sharply. She looked at him and smiled.

"Ara~ Are you hungry now, dear? Please wait, okay. I'm making your and Yoshi favourite dishes. Salmon radish." said Shinobu. She continue to cut.

"Is there anything I can help?" asked him cuz' he don't have anything to do.

"Then, can I have a kiss on the cheek, dear?" She pointed at her right cheek for him to kiss. He doesn't think second. He just go and kissed her both cheeks. Shinobu blushed at his action.

"T-Thank you, dear." she continued.

Timeskip after they finish eating

"Thank you, Shinobu. I like it." thanks Giyu to his wife making her giggled. "You always like that, aren't you?" They both smiled and lean on each other head.

Yoshi from a distance, saw them and decide to leave them. "I should go study maybe." He went to his room.

"Giyu-san! Shinobu-san!" There's a newlywed came to meet them. Shinobu went to get them.

"Come inside." invited Shinobu. They went to the living room, where is Giyu at. They greeted and sat down while Shinobu went to make drinks for them.

"You two really suited each other I think. Hope you both had a happy life together, Tanjiro, Kanao." It was Tanjiro and Kanao who's the newlywed are.

"Thank you, Giyu-san. I hope the same for you and Shinobu-san too." reploed Tanjiro. Then, Yoshi came and greet them.

"Hi Tanjiro-san, Kanao-san. Are you having baby yet? I feel like I want someone younger so I can take care." said Yoshi making both Tanjiro and Kanao red. They both didn't plan yet.

"Yoshi! What are you talking about? Don't asked something like that. It's inapprotiate." scolded Shinobu. Her son just nodded and sat beside Tanjiro.

"You want someone to take care, Yoshi? How about a sister or brother? Do you want it?" asked Giyu making Shinobu embarassed and smack him. "D-Don't asked something like that, Giyu-san."

Both Tanjiro and Kanao just laughed seeing that situation while Yoshi is now brightly happy.

"Yeah, I want a sibling! Can I?" Yoshi's request making Shinobu blush even more while Tanjiro and Kanao just laughed.

"This is all your fault! You idiot!" She smacked him more. Then they continue chatting with the newlywed.

Tineskip to night time

"Yoshi, it's time to sleep. You don't to miss want tomorrow training, aren't you?" said Shinobu. He nodded and went to bed.

Shinobu walked to her room and noticed that Giyu is staring at the moon at their usual spot. Shinobu went to him and sat beside.

"The moon's really beautiful, right? It's like the old day. But now here I am, as your wife. I love you, dear." said Shinobu. Giyu looked at her and land his lips on her. Shinobu gladly take it and kissed back.