Story 5 Part 1: Ara Ara~ (GiyuShino)

This story is a fanfiction from Demon Slayer with Tomioka Giyu and Kocho Shinobu as the lead. Enjoy!
____________________________________________

"Water pillar-sama, please meet with Shinobu-sama after you drink the medicine." said Aoi as she handed the cup to Tomioka and leaves.

Without any objection, he gulped it in one shot and put the cup on the table. He jumped out the bed and walk out his way to the checkup room. After a few steps, he arrived at the room. He knocked the door three times and opened it as soon as a voice from inside telling to come in. "Ara~ Tomioka-san~ Come sit." Shinobu said with her trademark smile. Tomioka walked to the chair and sat. Shinobu started to check his wound and see if he has recover or not. "How are you feeling, Tomioka-san?" she asked. But no response from the guy cuz' he was staring at her deeply.

"Love." A word came out from his mouth without him noticing. Shinobu just smiled and clench her fist.

*POW!

"Guhh!" Tomioka groaned from the impact he took. "Tomioka-san, I already know you love me and I love you too. But can you please pay attention? This is for your health to recover. If you don't, how can you love me to your fullest?" Shinobu scolded him. It's true that they have been going out for 3 months now.  But there's a bit different between partners. They both have the opposite desire.
____________________________________________
Two months ago

Shinobu is sitting at the rooftop while doing the Full Concentration Breathing. Her thought was in chaos makes she can't focus on doing it.

'We've been in love for a month now. Shouldn't he make a move? All we did was kissing. Why can't we add a little thrill to it?' she thought and let out a sigh. 'Maybe he wants to wait until we are married? But that's too long to wait!' While she is fighting with her thought, Tomioka already sat beside her and do the same thing. But he noticed that Shinobu was not concentrate on doing it.

"Kocho...." he tried to call her but she didn't budge. After a few times calling her, she still doesn't answered makes Tomioka a bit irritated.

"KOCHO!" he shouted the girl name and finally she turned to him.

"O-oh, Tomioka-san. You here?" she asked with an innocent face. "What makes your head full? Did you find somebody else? Did you gave up on loving me?" That's what makes him irritated. He thought that Shinobu is thinking about another man instead of him but he's wrong.

She giggled makes the guy confused. Then, she look at him with a lustful eyes. "If you want to know, why don't you follow me to my room?" she said while lick her lips.

"Nope." Tomioka rejected it.

That leaves Shinobu in silence. "Why?!" she yelled while shaking him hardly. "Those seducing eyes. I know what you meant." explained Tomioka makes Shinobi stopped. She released him and went closer to him. She close up to the ears and whispered. "Wanna do it?~"

And just like that, Tomioka ran back to his estate, leaving the irritated Shinobu.

"HOW DARE YOU RUN?!!" she shouted loudly.
____________________________________________

After the incident, Shinobu keep trying and trying to get him but he fled when she say it. "Hey Tomioka-san~" she called him and he was ready to run away but Shinobu grabbed his hand. "Don't run away again. Don't you know that makes me sad? Why are you doing this?" she cried. That makes Tomioka felt a bit guilty. He hugged her to his chest tightly.

"Spend a night at my estate, Shinobu." That offer makes Shinobu put up her head.

She stand up from the chairs. "Really?!" she asked him again and he nodded while smiling. "Yay! I love you, Tomioka-san! Let me packing up a bit. Wait at the entrance, okay?" she said and she ran to her room in instant. "Look, how lovely she is." he said while giggling when he came out the checkup room. Suddenly, he turned his head to the side and see Aoi is standing there. "You smile."

Tomioka quickly erased his smile. "Forget it." he said to her and walked to the patient room to change. "Tomioka-san, shall we go now?" Shinobu said at the door as he nodded and they went on their way.

After a while walking, they finally arrived at Tomioka's Estate. He opened the door and invited the girl inside. "Come in, Kocho." They went in and he lead her to a room. In his estate, there's only one room and that is his. But he lend it to his partner. "Wait, Tomioka-san! Are we gonna sleep together?!" she shouted makes Tomioka wants to tease her.

He went up close to her ears. "Do you want to?~"

That makes Shinobu blushed really red. She looked down to cover her embarassment. "I-if you don't mind..." she said and Tomioka flicked her forehead.

"Baka. How can a woman and a man stay in one room if they are not married?" he said and walked away to the kitchen. Shinobu is more embarassed now. She stomped the floor in shy. "How can you ask me something like that?" she whispered to herself and went unpacking in the room.

It's night time now, there wasn't any mission given so they just rest at the estate. Tomioka has placed the futon for him to sleep at the living room. To him, now is the bed time so he's ready to sleep. He slept really tight maybe cuz' of being teased by his partner all day.

It has past 2 in the morning and something is bothering Tomioka-san. He felt like something heavy is on top of him. As he opened his eyes, there's Shinobu lying sleeping on top of him. "Shinobu?!" he startled as he pushed her down and jumped away. Shinobu also startled by the sudden awaken. She was panicked and kneeled down in front of Tomioka.

"I'm sorry, Tomioka-san! I didn't mean to disturb you sleeping! I just... I just want to sleep with you!" she apologized. After a few seconds, Tomioka finally calmed down. He told Shinobu to sit and talk with her. He realized that this is something that not her fault. He know that really well and he kneeled down in front of her.

"I should apologize, Kocho. After all this time, you always wanted to do something with me and I, the idiot, always running away from it. It's not your fault to sleep with me." he apologized makes Shinobu a little embarassed. But she gained the courage and crawled to him. She pulled him to the futon and kiss him deeply. Tomioka also went along the flow as he gave back the kiss. They parted with a string of saliva connected both lips while they were panting. "Tomioka-san. Do you wanna do it?" she asked him while looking him in the eyes.

Tomioka with a bit embarassed nodded. "I... I want to." He finally said it. Without waiting, Shinobu turned him aroumd and pin him. She continue to kiss him real deep. Her hands slowly tooking off his yukata, revealing a firm, hard muscle body. She parted and took off her yukata, leaving her naked in a slender body. She look back at Tomioka and see him cover his eyes. She giggled and climb up to him. "Tomioka-san, don't hide. I want to see your face." she said as she moved his hand. He look away with his face red as tomato. She smiled as she teased him more. She licked his ears and whispered.

"Can I touch it?~"

That makes Tomioka startled a bit. He tried to calm down and took a deep breath. "I-if you want to." he said makes Shinobu find him kinda cute. Her hand slowly went down to his private part and caressed it. She was startled a bit by how is it. "It's hard as rock. Big as a tree. And...." she close up to his ear once again. "Hot as hell~ I wonder how will it feel to put it inside of me~ Will it suit my little body?~ Don't you want to find out, To~mi~o~ka~san?" she teased him more makes Tomioka cover his face.

She giggled from the reaction and sat on top of him. She licked her lips and bite the bottom.

"Let's find out~"

To be continued