Story 5 Part 2: Ara Ara~ (GiyuShino)

This is the continuation from the last part. Enjoy!
____________________________________________

"Let's find out~" Shinobu said while licking her lips makes Tomioka blushed really hard.

She gently stroke his dick and position it to her pussy. "Come on in, little Tomioka~" she said as slowly suck it inside her. A sudden pain makes her stop and groan. "Agh!" Tomioka worried as he look down and see some blood leaking on his penis. He holds Shinobu and tell her to stop. "Shinobu." Hearing him called her first name makes her blush. She felt embarassed and she slammed her body down, take it all inside.

"Argh!" Tomioka groaned as he arch his back. Then, he cool down a bit and look at Shinobu.

"Are you okay?" he asked as he slid her hair behind her ears to see her face. She was tear up as the pain is still not going away. She look back at Tomioka and smile. "It hurts a bit, Tomioka-san. I'm sorry." Shinobu said. They just stay in that position for 5 minutes. They started to get sweaty as lust is conquering the both side. They panted a bit and Shinobu bury her face on his hard chest.

"Giyuu-san, you can move now." she said.

Tomioka pulled it back a bit and thrust it back in slowly and gently. He kissed her deeply and parted as they both panted. "Shinobu." he muttered while thrusting back and forth. Shinobu sucked his neck, leaving a mark. Then, the pace started to raise. Tomioka thrust in a bit faster than before makes Shinobu moaning more louder than before. "Angh! Giyuu! It so good!" she moaned and Tomioka fondled her boobs. He play with her nipples as they were hard rock.

"Ah! More! Suck on it!" she said as Tomioka sat up and suck her tits really hard.

Then, he parted and grabbed her thigh. "Sorry, Shinobu! I can't take it anymore!" he said while making an expression that Shinobu never expected to witness. He lifted her up and lean her against the wall. "Here I go!" He move really fast makes the estate filled with Shinobu loud moan. "ANGH! GIYUU! TOO ROUGH! I'M CUMMING! HNGH!" she moaned as she came and Tomioka stopped. He went to her ears. "You came? How dare you came without me?" he whispered as he turned her around and shove it once again from the back.

"Angh! No! Angh! I still cumming! Giyuu, stop!" she said but that wasn't what her body want to.

Tomioka just thrust in and out fastly makes her moan really loud as the whole estate can hear it. "Giyuu! You-" she was cut oof by Tomioka pulled her to his chest and lift her up. "Agh! This position!" she moaned. "It's erotic, right?" he whispered to her ear makes her embarassed. "What are you saying?!" she moaned more. "Do you like this position?" he whispered as he pick up the pace. "Hng!" he groaned as he feel she tightening up. "You're so tight!" he said makes Shinobu more embarassed. "Stop saying nonsense!" she scolded him makes him giggled.

"Let's finish this up." he said as he lay her down to the futon to see her face.

Shinobu is panting really hard. Tomioka place his dick to her entrance and thrust it in. "Your face is erotic, Shinobu!" he said as he thrust in and our really fast. Shinobu pulled his neck close to her and kissed him. Tomioka back away and move a lot more faster. "I'm about to cum!"

Shinobu gripped his waist tightly using her legs, not letting him go. "Inside please, Giyuu- ANGH!" she moaned loudly as she came again.

"I'm cumming!" he groaned and spray it on her abdomen as he force himself to get out from Shinobu's grip. He felt his head dizzy as she look at Shinobu.

"Shinobu..." He passed out on top of her.

Shinobu is still panting as she caressed his hair. She look at his dick and see it's still cumming. She giggled and kiss his cheek. "You look like a little kid but adult down there. Tomioka- no. Giyuu is really a pervert." she said and suddenly, Tomioka look at her. "Sorry, Shinobu. I passed out." he said as he rolled to the side. They both didn't say anything makes them both blushed as they remembered what they were doing just now.

"Let's put on the yukata." he said as he want to get up but Shinobu hugged him down.

"Let's just sleep like this, Giyuu." she said as she lay her head on his chest. "Hmm.. This pillow is hard." she teased him as she caressed his abs. Tomioka caressed her hair and kiss it. "Don't blame if something happens." he said as he close his eyes. Shinobu went on top of him and caressed his chest. "One more time?" she whispered makes Tomioka turned on. His dick suddenly get up stiff as Shinobu caressed it. Tomioka sighed as he pushed her to his side and lay her head on his chest.

"We can't, Shinobu. Let's sleep." he said makes Shinobu groaned.

"But you're hard down there, Giyuu." she said makes Tomioka blushed. "S-shush! Just sleep tight." he hissed her and close his eyes. Shinobu giggled at his expression and lay back down to his chest. "Okay, Mr. Big Dick but Small Courage." she teased him and they both went to sleep.
____________________________________________

The sunlight pouring in the estate, lighten it up. Giyuu opened his eyes and look to the ceiling. 'Last night, me and Kocho did something indecent. Do we have to get marry now?' he thought as he sighed and was about to get up but he felt something is pleasuring his body. "Argg!" he groaned as he came. He lie back down cuz' the energy inside him is fading away. He look down and see Shinobu is trying to gulp something. He immidiately sat up and shake her.

"Spit that out!" he said but Shinobu grinned and swallowed it.

She opened her mouth and grin. "I got so much protein early in the morning. Thank you, Giyuu." she said as Tomioka slapped his forehead and shook his head. "I just woke up and the first thing happened is this? You're crazy, Kocho." he said as he was trying to get up but Shinobu pushed him down to the floor. "Why call me that? Last night, you were calling me my first name. Don't you think you deserve some punishment for changing the way you called me? Even I called you by your first name now, Giyuu." she glared at him as her hand squeeze his dick.

"Argh! That hurt, Kocho!" he groaned.

She shook her heads while caressing his dick. "Wrong name." she said and stopped caressing as it's already hard. She look at him and grin. "Looks like you are ready." she said as she position his cock on the entrance. Tomioka covered his face with his hand. "Don't, Kocho. I'm tired cuz' of last night and just now. Can I at least get some res- Angh!" he moaned a bit as Shinobu slammed her pussy down to it's base.

"I will give you rest if you call me by my first name." she whispered and started to move. Tomioka just moaned slowly as he was raped by his own girlfriend. "Your moan is cute, Giyuu." she teased him. "D-don't tease me, Shinobu." he finally said her first name and she stopped. She look at him and grin. "Well, you called my name but that doesn't mean I have to stop." she said as she start to move again. "Ang! T-that's not fair!" he moaned.

"You don't want to do this, Giyuu?" she whispered to his ear and look at her.

Tomioka just look away while blushing. Seeing that makes Shinobu grinned and started to move violently. "As expected from pervert-Giyuu." she said. Tomioka just showing some expression which makes Shinobu more turned on and move faster. She started to slam her ass harder and faster than before. "No! Ag! Too hard!" Tomioka moaned. Shinobu giggled and move more violent.

"Just so you know before we get marry..." she said as she was about to cum.

"I'm cumming!" Tomioka yelled as he ended up cumming first. Because of he came so hard makes Shinobu also came.

She fell onto his chest and panted. She giggled as she look at him and grin.

"....I like it rough."

And they didn't go outside for a day just to enjoy their pleasuring time.

That is the end for the story! This story is actually base on my first time with my gf, Shinobu represent her and Tomioka is me. Well, just sharing some story with my readers

I hope you enjoy this story! See you guys next time!