Story 8: Drunk (IchiHime)

This story about Ichigo and Inoue from Bleach, my favourite ship! In this storyline, they are newly wed. So, enjoy!
____________________________________________

"ANGH! HGN! KUROSAKI-KUN! DON'T- ANH!!" Inoue moaned really loud as she was suddenly fucked by drunk Ichigo. He don't gave any sign of stopping as he keep ramming her roughly. "KUROSAKI-KUN! NO! HNGH!"

Ichigo in his unstable condition just ignoring what she said, but his mind kept thinking how they ended up like that. 'Why am I having sex with Inoue?'.

He thought.

Earlier, he went to drink with Renji as they both were already married. "You know, Rukia is pregnant!" Renji shouted loudly in the shop makes all the customer stare at him. Ichigo smacked his head and tell him to shut up. "Idiot. If she's pregnant, why the hell are you here?" he said makes Renji laughed as he's already drunk.

"You're right! But I won't go home if you're not still drunk!" he said makes Ichigo pissed.

But as he thinking about his friend is pregnat and need Renji by her side, he keep drinking until he's drunk to make Renji go home. "Bwahh..... that's a bliss." But something else happened.

Ichigo is drunk and he also don't want to go back home. They both kept talking about their married life was difficult but it was a bless. "It must be fun to have kids, ah Renji?" Ichigo asked makes Renji laughed. "Of course, idiot! When are you going to have one?!" he said makes Ichigo a bit embarassed.

"W-well, we have not been doing it since our first night. I'm not an animal like you and Rukia." he said.

Renji laughed with Ichigo's statement. "You  idiot! You have to fuck Orihime! She's always waiting for you to make move!" he yelled and they both started to argue.

"How the hell you know that, you redhead monkey?!" Ichigo shouted and Renji grabbed his shirt. "Moron! Me and Rukia do it everyday and that's how we have kids!" he said and Ichigo grabbed his shirt back. "I'm like you guys! You guys are sex addicted motherfucker!" he said and they both keep shouting back at each other. "What did you say!?"

And suddenly, a woman hit their head. "Ouch!"

It's Tatsuki who was called by the shop owner as he know that Tatsuki is their friends.

"Why the hell you guys shouting about your sex life?" she said as she strangle them both.

After that, she sent them both back. She sent Renji first and then, she went to Ichigo's house. "Inoue! Open the door." she shouted. Inoue heard it from the kitchen and she ran to get the door. "Tatsuki-chan!" she called her name and saw Ichigo is being dragged by her.

"Kurosaki-kun!" she took Ichigo into her hands.

She look at Tatsuki and thanked her. And then, Tatsuku went home. "Inoue...." Ichigo muttered as Inoue is helping him taking off the shoes. Cuz' of his unstable mind, he pushed Inoue to the floor. "Kurosaki-kun- Eh?!" she was startled by Ichigo suddenly took off her pants and underwear at once. He unbelted his pants and slid them down. He placed his dick at her entrance and thrusted in one go.

"AHH!" Inoue screamed as the pain made up.

She hitted Ichigo's arm but he doesn't budge. Suddenly, he moved violently makes Inoue felt hurt but good too. "Kurosaki-kun! Wai- ANGH! Too rough!" she shouted but Ichigo didn't stop. Instead, he pick Inoue up and fuck her while standing, carrying her.

"KUROSAKI-KUN! ANGH! HN! I'M CUMMING!!" she screamed really loud as the whole house echoing it.

Inoue felt like her body can't move as she came as Ichigo pull out his penis from her and put her down the floor as she is squirting. "Kurosaki-kun...." she called her name and suddenly, Ichico carry her in bridal style. "Eh?!" she startled at Ichigo brought her to the kitchen and put her down. He pushed her to the table and thrust in from behind.

"ANGH! NO! I'M STILL CUMMING, KUROSAKI-KUN!" she shouted and thought that Ichigo will stop but he thrust back and forth faster and harder than before. She kept moaning about she's still cumming. "AH! NGH! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" she moaned and came again. But Ichigo didn't stop. He keep fucking her like crazy.

"Wait, Kurosaki-kun! I'm still cumming!" she shouted and Ichigo suddenly stop.

"But I still not cum yet." he whispered on Inoue's ear makes her turned on.

"Oh, what's this. You're tightening up. Means you wanna keep going, right?" Ichigo said. "No, that's not it." Inoue said as she wants to run away but Ichigo grabbed her and pulled her to the living room. He pushed Inoue to the couch and climb on tol of her.

"I know how horny you are." Ichigo said and fuck her again. Inoue gave up on restraining and enjoy herself. "ANGH! SO GOOD, KUROSAKI-KUN! FUCK ME MORE! HANGH!" she moaned really loud. After hearing that, Ichigo fuck her more harder than he ever has. "I'm going to fuck your brain out!" he said as sit down and Inoue sat on top of him. After a while, they both felt like cumming.

"I'M ABOUT TO CUM, INOUE! TAKE IT ALL!" he shouted.

"GIVE ME YOUR SEMEN, KUROSAKI-KUN! ICHIGO!" she moaned his name as she came.

Hearing his first name called, Ichigo came inside her. After releasing the pleasure, Inoue falls on top of Ichigo. He keep breathing heavily as he's tired.

"Why are you doing this, Kurosaki-kun?" Inoue asked as Ichigo has came to his mind. "Ah. No. When me and Renji drank, he told me that Rukia is pregnant. I felt jealous as I also want to have kids on my own. That's why I was like that. Sorry, Inoue. Are you hurt?" he told her makes Inoue giggled cutely.

"When we did it in front of the door, it was a bit hurt. But now, it's okay." she said while smiling makes Ichigo find it cute ans get hard again.

Inoue noticed it and grin. "You wanna do it again?" she said makes Ichigo embarassed.

And they did it until morning at the living room. Ichigo lied on the couch while Inoue is on top of him. "There's so much flooding out of my pussy, Kurosaki-kun! This is all your semen." she said as all the cum is flooding out of her makes Ichigo embarassed.

"You're too bold, Inoue." he said and pulled Inoue's head to his chest.

Inoue likes to snuggle up with her belvoed husband. "If we had a kid, what do we name them?" Ichigo asked. "Oh! I already decided it! It's Kazui!" she said cutely makes Ichigo laughed. "How do you know it's a boy?" he asked.

"Well, I want a boy. He will look like when Kurosaki-kun was little." Inoue said while playing with his penis.

Ichigo noticed it, felt embarassed. "W-what are you doing, Inoue?" he asked and Inoue look at him.

"Wanna do it one more time to make sure we had kids?" she said but her true intent is to have sex.

Ichigo chuckled and look at her.  "Women's libido is higher than men's. Guess what I learned is true."

And they fucked three times

That's the end! So this is the story about my favourite anime ship. This story is actually based on a hentai doujinshi I read.
Well, it's not a 100% copy, but I added a few things from the story.
Hopw you guys enjoy it! Sorry if it's not well written.
Be sure to wait for the next story!