CHAPTER 16

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ears. I groaned and rolled over hitting snooz. I sat up before slumping back down a bit remembering last night. I came home running straight to my room before crying myself to sleep. I broke up with Felix that night. My heart still broke at the memory of the look he had on his face after I walked away, but.... He broke my heart...

Right...?

I got out of bed and got dressed. I didn't even care to think of having a shower. My mother was still asleep so I didn't go to bother her. 

-time skip to hell.- 

I placed my books in my locker. My eyes wondered over to him. He was wearing a grey hoodie and blue jeans. His hood up and his hair looked a mess. Distorted and tangled. What you could see of his face, his eyes red ,probably from crying, giant purple bags underneath. He looked so tired. I felt so guilty.... But I had to stop. He would be better without me anyway.

As I closed my locker door, I was suddenly pushed against it. What I thought might be Chad or someone else turned out to actually be Mark and Pj. Mark had me pinned against the locker. Murder in his eyes. Pj standing behind him trying to think of how to clam him down. 

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" He spat. 

I was shaking. I was scared he was actually gonna kill me.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT TO HIM!?"

"Mark, calm down." Pj said placing his hand on his shoulder.

Mark let go of me and stepped back. I slouched against the lockers still scared. 

"I get your mad, but doing this isn't going to help." Pj said. "However..." He continued. "Why did you do that to Felix. It's basically killed the poor thing."

I looked down. My heart started breaking all over again. More than it already had. I looked over at the blonde again. He looked so lifeless. I felt tears start springing to my eyes as I looked at my feet. 

"Look, I know this must be hard to talk about, but when we first met you, you didn't seem like someone who would do that to Felix. Not without a reason anyway. And I can tell that this is hurting you just as much as it's hurting him. So how bout this, you go round to the back of the school today after final class and we'll convince Felix to come round without him knowing about it. After that, the two of you talk it out."

My head shot up.

"W-What!?" I asked with wide eyes. There was no way I could do that! Besides, he would never wanna see me after last night.

"You heard me."

"N-no! I-I can't do that! He probably hates me now anyway! So what's the point!?" 

"Listen, I get it. You're nervous. But look, if you really still love him, you'll try this."

"I-I..."

What if it doesn't work. Why would he even still want me anyway?...

"Look, I promise. No matter what your thinking, Felix still loves you. I mean, would he really be like this if he didn't?"

I looked back over at Felix. His blonde scruff on his head still adorable when it was messy. His amazing eyes, so deep and soft, ruined now because of me.

"Okay, 

I'll do it..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, it Meh! So it's been a while. Not the most creative. But I thought I should today because it's a special day today.

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉 yay!

But yeah I hope u enjoyed this chapter and I'll try to update as soon as I can. I promise this will get better and yeah. 

LUVE YA SPUDS!!!!!!!!!❤💕💌💟💘💗💘💖💛💖💛💖💜❣🤍💔💙💞🖤💚💞🤎💞💔💘🧡💓💔💜💝💜💔