CHAPTER 1

BEEP, BEEP, BEEEP!!!

The stupid alarm clock went off waking me up. I turned it off frustrated and sat up in bed.Streching and yawning i rubbed the sleep from my eyes.

Hey there, my name is Sean but everyone calls me Jack. Im irish and i live with my ma in our house. It's...not a big one but we dont have a lot of money so yeah...but its cozy.kinda.

See, my mothers really sick but we cant afford medicine so she keeps fighting and so do i. Why do i fight life, you may be asking? Well im not the most greatest kid in school. Yeah i never do anything wrong and i've got pretty good grades. Its just im the antisocial kid at school.The bullies number one target.School i can say without a second hesitation is the absolout core of hell in my life. But i keep going.

I got up and walked into the bathroom stripping down before having a shower, putting on some clothes, brusing my teeth and heading downstairs. Ma wasnt down stairs so she must still be in bed.

I wanst really hungry so i just put my shoes on grabbed my bag and headed out to HELL!!! i mean school.

I put my headphones in and walked to school. When i arrived i headed straight to my locker opening it and grabbing my stuff. Thats when i saw him. Felix Kjellberg. He was the most popular kid in school and he was super rich. I had a huge crush on him. He was swedish and he was amaizing. His dirty blond hair, his shining blue eyes, his perfect smile. Everything about him was just amaizing. I couldn't help but stare. Who could?

But why would he ever like a worthless nothing like me?

I was so caught up in staring that i didnt realise someone was behind me that is until i was slammed into the lockers and a muscular arm pinning me in place.

''Well,well,well. This should be fun.''

Well shit........

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everybody!!!! Its me your dad (jk it meh the author. plz get the reference)

sorry if it was a bit short this is the first chapter of my first ever book i hope you enjoy this story and are excited for the next chapter XD

until then......

GOODBYE MEH SPUDS AND HIGH FIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!