CHAPTER 14

I walked into school and was looking through my locker. I was still hurting. I just couldn't feel happy now. I was pulling some books out my locker when I felt two hands rest on my hips. I jumped and turned around. 

''hehe. oops sorry.'' he giggled. It was Felix. 

I looked down at the floor. I didn't really wanna see him after what I saw. (if only you knew)  His smile dropped and his eyes grew concerned. ''Hey? are you ok?'' He asked reaching out for my hand. I didn't answer him and walked off to class. He stood there looking confused. I didn't look back I just walked to class as the bell rang.

In class, I didn't sit next to Felix I sat in the back and was by myself. I couldn't pay attention to a word the teacher was saying though. I glanced over to felix to see him looking deep in thought like he was trying to figure something out. I don't think he was listening to the teacher tho. 

it was nearly time for the next class. As I was doing my work, I felt something hit me in the head and fall on the floor next to my foot. it was a crumpled piece of paper. I grabbed it and unfolded it. it was a note.

Go to the hill were you had your first kiss

-xx

I looked around. who would have thrown this? I looked at Felix to see he was looking down at his work. Well I guess it wouldn't really hurt.

I guess I'm going...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hi guys! I thought ide update seems as my school was shut. I don't have school today because there weren't enough staff as some teachers had to self isolate. so years 7, 8 and 9 weren't aloud to enter skl so... FREE DAY OFF!!!! also 

HAPPY ST PADDIES DAY BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉🌈

NEXT Chapter might cOME OUT SOON. So that all for now. And soz this chapter was a lot shorter than I thought it would be 

Ok...enjoy

LUVE YA SPUDS!!!!💙💚💙🖤