CHAPTER 15

It was a late night. The stars where shining. I reached the top of the hill and standing there was no other than Felix....

His eyes lit up when he saw me. He pulled me into a hug, he seemed happy, I wasn't. I didn't hug back. I gently pushed him away. He looked at me confused.

''what do you want Felix?'' I said. I didn't want to be here.

He looked at me concerned. ''Hey? What's wrong?'' He asked, cupping my cheek in his hand. I pushed his hand away. ''I just don't want to talk to you right now."

"w-what...d-did I do something wrong?" I could see the worry growing in his eyes.

I stared into his crystal blue eyes. 

"you lied to me" I told him. "you said you loved me, and you lied. You made me feel like I was something and you were lying."

His eye turned to shock. "w-what? J-Jackie? what are you talking about?"

I grew angry and hurt at the same time.

"I saw you! I saw you kissing that other girl! You said you loved me and then you did this to me! Why!?"

"J-Jackie n-no thats not what happened."

"Oh really? Then why were you kissing her?"

"n-no you don't understand-"

"save it" I said, tears were welling in my eyes. "I'm sorry Felix, I loved you so much, but you broke my heart. Besides lets be honest, this would never have worked.....were practically complete opposites."

I looked at Felix and he had tears in his eyes. 

"J-Jackie..."

"I'm sorry I couldn't be good enough...."

I turned to walk away but felix grabbed my arm spinning me around and placing our lips together. His lips tasted wet due to him crying. I pulled us apart and shook my head sadly.

"I'm sorry Felix...."

I slipped my hand from his and walked down the hill. Once I reached the bottom I look back to Felix and saw he was looking at the ground. His eyes wide and his tears running down his face. He fell down to his knees and started sobbing. It hurt to do this but he broke my heart....and I couldn't be enough for him.

I'm sorry Felix.....

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey, I'm sorry I haven't updated this book in a while and im sorry this is emotional and this hurt to write. But don't worry its going to get better. I also might start working on that last of us jelix book. Or the last of jelix as its called (I know shit none creative name -_-) I do have two books that I haven't published yet cause one of them im not sure wat to do. But ill figure it out eventually. I do have chapters for my other books in the works. Like; love of a god for a monster and love again. For the first one the prologue is already out, the first chapter is in the works. And the second the first chapter is also in the works. But yeah..

Thank you all so much for being so patient with me, I really appreciate it. I will try to get knew chapters and books soon so yeah. Thats it for now.

LUVE YA SPUDS!!!!!💚💙💚💙💚💙💛💛💛💛