CHAPTER 2

''Haha, this should be fun'' He said. It was chad bryker. The school bully.

He raised his fist and I closed me eyes shut preparing for pain when nothing happened the halls were silent. I cracked open one eye only to see a death grip on Chads fist. My eyes widened as I saw who it was and I knew I wasn't the only one who was shocked. It was him.

Felix was giving Chad a death glare as he pushed the bully away and stood in front of me putting him in between me and Chad.

''Leave him alone.'' Felix said. I was confused but just stayed quiet and hid behind Felix. Why was he helping me? I saw Chad avert his look from Felix to me. He gave me a death glare and walked off without a word. Just then the bell went. Everybody bombarded to class until it was just me and him left alone in the hall.

Just as I was about to make my way to class I felt someone grab my arm. I turned around to see Felix smiling at me. ''Hey there'' He said. I cant believe it. He was talking to me. ''I'm Felix.''

''I-I'm s-sean but everyone calls me jack'' I stuttered. wow great first impression jack.

''hm. That's a cute name. both of them.'' He said with a little giggle at the end.

OMG!! his giggle is so hot! 

''u-um t-thanks'' I said blushing. No ones every really said anything nice about me.

''Hey what class do you have now?'' He said tilting his head slightly to the side. 

''u-um e-english'' I said. Honestly, WHY DO I KEEP STUTTERING!!! (BECAUSE YOU GOT DEM HOTS FOR HIM!!! I'm sorry i'll go now.)

''Oh cool. same. Well lets go then'' He said as he started walking gesturing for me to follow. I blushed a little and followed. This can not be happening. The most popular and hottest guy in school is talking to me. Maybe we could be friends. But I highly doubt that. All he did was save me from a bully. Doesn't make me special, he'd do it for anyone. Besides why would someone so beyond amazing......

care about someone like me???