CHAPTER 9

All I could I can see, was pitch black darkness. It was kinda scary. I felt something holding onto my hand. correction. someone...

I tried as hard as I could to open my eyes. After a while, I opened my eyes to see I was lying in a bed in what I'm guessing was the nurses office. I turned my head to the right to see a kid with dirty blond hair sitting next to me. Holding my hand. His head down. It was Felix.

I wanted to let him know I was ok. I tried to move my hand he was holding. I tried to squeeze his hand back. But trust me that failed because when I tried the pain in my hand was SO FUCKING PAINFUL!!!!!

I let out a little whimper. Felix looked up at me quickly. His eyes wide. ''OMG!!! JACK! ARE YOU OK!!!!'' He said. Or maybe even shouted. I winced because my ears hurt a little from how loud that was. I gave a tiny weak smile.

''what happened?'' Felix asked. His face full of concern. Wait did he actually care? Ever since I've been hanging out with Felix ,Which has literally only been a day, I feel like maybe someone actually cares about me. But I'm probably wrong tho. He's just a really sweet, kind, caring person.......right?

''u-um'' I didn't know if I should tell him or not. If I did would he do something about it or not? would he even care? What if I told him and chad found out? would he do something worse to me next time?

My thoughts were interrupted by Felix cupping my left cheek in his hand. I felt the heat rush to my cheeks as he caressed my cheek with his thumb. (ok. how many times did I say cheek in that intire piece?) ''Hey it's ok. you can tell me.'' He said in a gentle caring voice. That voice was so kind and safe. it could make even the most petrified of people feel calm and safe.

''C-chad and h-his f-friends-'' He cut me off though. ''grrr. I knew those bastards would have something to do with this.'' He growled. ''Don't worry. i'll tell someone and make sure it never happens again.'' He told me his eyes full of concern. ''p-please don't'' I whimpered. I was to scared to think of what chad would do to me if he got in trouble for it.

Felix sighed. ''ok then I wont. but from now on I'm not letting anything happen to you. and if anything does while I'm not with you, come and find me straight away ok.'' I nodded and sat up, wincing at the pain a little. ''T-thanks. For everything Felix. it means a lot. I mean it.'' ''no problem Jackie.'' He pulled my hand up to his face and placed a little kiss on it. Which ,of course, made me blush a bit. (Well obviously, in this fanfic when do you never?!)  ''I promise no matter what i'll protect you. ok? I'm not gonna let chad or anyone else hurt you ok?'' I looked into his beautiful blue orbs. ''you don't have to do that felix. really. it's fine. I get shit like this everyday. after all, I'm just the piece of shit no one really notices or gives a fuck about.'' I said hanging my head down low. OH WHO AM I KIDDING!!! HE PROBABLY DOESNT WANNA HEAR MY PITY PROBLEMS.

''Hey.'' his voice went from soft, to firm and serious. ''You are amazing, funny, sweet, caring, carasmatic (I cant spell) Irishman. so what if your different than all the others. if they hate you because your you than fuck them. Your amazing ok? There isn't even a word to describe how much you are. But know that you are beautiful. And no matter what no one can change that cause your you. And that's the most awesome thing in the world.''

(Quick a/n ,kinda, this message isn't just for the story. this is a message from me the author. so if there is anyone out there feeling anything like self doubt or that they are worthless. don't. this message is to you and so many more. you are the best thing in the world. you are you. and if you get told that nobody loves you or cares about you or that nobody thinks that your good enough then don't cry....cause I am nobody....and I love you. now onto the story. I love you guys! <3)

I knew I was blushing the whole time he said that. I didn't know what to say. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU SAY TO SOMETHING AS GOOD AS THAT!! how does this man not have a girlfriend. or boyfriend. then again I don't think he's gay. so I have no chance anyway. I never did.

Before I could say anything though, the nurse walked in. Felix took his hand of my cheek and we both look at the nurse as she walk over to the bed were I was resting. ''Ok. So his injuries are quite bad but not to suvere. (I told you I cant spell) So he just needs a bit of rest and to take it easy for a while. I recommend you take the rest of the day off though.'' she told us with a kind smile. ''Ok'' we said in sync.

''Hey nurse. if its cool I'm gonna go with jack to skip school so I can look after him.'' Felix said. The nurse nodded with an understanding, sweet smile. Just then, the bell for lunch went. After a few minutes of working to help me up, me and felix were walking out of the nurses office say bye and wishing her a good day. as we walked through the halls of school Felix walked over to our first class we had before I came in and felix took me to the nurse and well yall know the rest. I waited outside while he walked in and grabbed his bag. After he got his bag we continued to make our way to the front of the school. As we got closer to the front doors of hell (OH SO NOW YOU CALL IT BY ITS REAL NAME!?) I saw chad and his friends. He looked in my direction and we made eye contact. He smirked and I quickly snapped my head away and looked at the floor. We were nearly 10 lockers away from the front door when chad had to go and yell ''HEY FAG! NICE MAKEOVER! MAYBE PEOPLE WONT BE ABLE TO SEE HOW UGLY YOU ARE! EVEN THOUGH YOU ALREADY ARE NO MATTER WHAT!!'' everyone in the hallway was watching. They started whispering to each other. I let out a tiny whimper. I looked over at felix only to see that he wasn't next to me anymore he had stopped dead in his tracks. He had an angry look on his face as he tightened his grip on his back pack, turned on his heel and walked over to chad.

He gave chad a death glare and then before anything else could happen. before you could even blink. Felix punched chad square in the face. Everyone gasped as chad fell to the floor, his nose bleeding. ''Leave jack alone.im not asking.....'' He gave chad one more death glare ,but seriously tho if glares could kill you wouldn't have even known chad exsisted at all, before turning back around and walking to the door. As he walked past me he grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him. I was still wide eyed from what happened. I looked back over my shoulder to see chad still sitting on the floor with a bloody nose. everyone staring wide eyed at me and felix as we left the building. (MEH BOIS HAVE LEFT DA BUILDING!.....im soz. I leave -_-) We left school grounds and walked down the path. This day was kinda insane but I liked it.

And it wasn't over yet......

____________________________________________________________

OK, SO! Hey guys sorry I havnt uploaded in a while. its a long story. But here ya go chapter 9. soz if its bad. I'm not the best. BUT I HAVE SOME IDEAS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!! I will try to get another chapter or two out later as payback for not uploading in a while so yeah....ENJOY!!!!

WUVE YOU SPUDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3