chapter 1

BEEP BEEP BEEP..........

Grrrrrrrrrrr....... I wake up to my alarm going off. Its to dang early in the morning to be going to that hell hole we call school ,but let me get up and get the twins ready then myself. So I walk out my room to the twins room and there wide awake watching cartoons,they are so cute. Wat are you doing, I asked them aundrea said o Nutting watching tv and Adrian said yea watching tv . I just laughed at them ,well let get yalll dressed to go to day care they took off running to the bath room to do there hygiene while I laid there close out in the bed . After I was Done getting them dressed I went into my room to get dressed. I decided since its going to be a sunny day i should where my skinny jeans with a fold at the ankle with my white plan t-shirt  with my red bobs. I sprayed some perfume on I flat iorn my hair bone straight and I put it up in a bun and brushed my baby hair which is so cute on me ,I put my gold necklace on that says Jamie on it on I grabbed my white MK purse and my Samsung mega and left out my room. I went to go get the twins and made sure they were ready then we made our way out the house to the day care then school. When we left the house we made our two block walk to the bus stop and we made it just in time. When we got on the bus I paid and we were on our way to the day care which was 15 minutes away from the house and 5 minutes away from school. We mad to the day care I took the twins and sigh them in and when I was about to leave the owner asked me can the twin say a week with to give me a break from them I told her yes then I left.Wow a week without the twins but let me get to school. I made it to school in 5 mins. I made it to the double door and I just noticed that I was late but I didn't care. I walked to the office and got my pink slip after I went to class,wen I stepped the teacher said nice of you to join us Ms.smith now take your sit I did as told and went to my sit. On the way to the back I bumped into the school hoe shelisa and she yelled DAMN FAT BITCH watch were you going ,and I said DAMN HOE MAYBE IF YO DAMN LEG was it in the way that would have never happen then all I heard was laughing.

* skip to lunch

I was sitting down eating when a group of guys came up to me and one of them was my school crush JAVON which was shelisa boyfriend but yea they came up and Javon grab me by my hair and asked me why I disrespect he girlfriend, I told him if his girlfriend would have shut her dick sucking mouth I would have never said any thing to her. Then he let my hair go and he said don't let me see u on the street I just gave him the finger.

*skip to after school*

I was leaving school beginning my 15 min walk to the house listen to music on my fone and it was kinda dark out but I'm not scared. I was 5 minutes away from home when out of nowhere someone puts a bag over my head and I'm being carried away to god knows where...........