chapter 5

Wen I got up stairs I went to the bathroom to take my shower, I hooked my fone up to the speaker ,and the song feeling myself came on, I'm not gone lie I was twerking a storm up in that shower. So I started moving backwards until I felt these hands wrap around my waist ,and scared tha shit out of me. Wen I turned around I was face to chest to Javon big tall ass.

Jamie: didn't I tell yo ass u ain't taking a shower with me...

Javon: didn't u kno that water cost money

Jamie: sooooooo.........

Javon:I'm trying to save money by taking a shower with u

Jamie: mhmmm... u better not try nuthin

Javon: no promises *winks*

Javon pov

After me and Jamie got out tha shower, I went to get me some boxers and then went to find my outfit. I decided I was going to wear my black Nike joggers with my lime green "work hard play hard" Nike shirt. For my shoes I decided I was going to were my lime green and black Nike slides. After I put clothes on I went to check on the twins to make sure there dressed.

Javon: hey Adrian,are u dressed

Adrian: yessss, daddy I'm dressed

Javon: princess are u dressed 

Aundrea: yes daddy I'm dressed, but can mommy match me since Adrian matching u daddy

Javon: I'll make sure that happens princess
After I made sure the twins where dressed I went back to me and Jamie room to find her with the same thing aundrea had. Now I'm not gone lie Jamie ass is looking fat as hell and them grey joggers,and the way her breast sit up and that shirt oweeeeeee. I think I'm gone have to fight a couple of niggas to day.

Javon: Jamie are u ready baby

Jamie:yea baby I'm ready

Javon: oooo Jamie, u kno if I catch a nigga looking at yo ass or try to spit some game at u he gone end up in a body bag

Jamie: *laughs* ok then Javon

So me Jamie walked out the room after black MK purse, and I went by the twins room  and got them, then we made our way down stairs to Jamie then we can leave.

Aundrea: oooo mommy we matching like daddy and Adrian

Jamie: yea baby I see

Javon: come on u guys we have a long day ahead of us.

Jamie pov

So right now we are in Javon truck on the way too, u no wat I don't know where we are going.

Jamie: hey Javon where are we going

Javon: just sit back and relax guhhh

Jamie: niggaaa

Javon: wat I tell u about that word

Jamie: *gives him the finger*

Javon: keep acting up

Jamie: *laughs* or wat

Javon: ok then

So after that, Javon started to drive a lil faster. We finally made it to a stop and it was the mall. Yass I love tha mall.

Javon: there go trigger right there

Javon: greatttttt

We got out the truck and Javon got the twins out and we made our way to trigger.

Trigger: what's king J

Javon: wats up trigger

Trigger: hey Jamie

Jamie: hi

Trigger: damn wats with you being so salty
Javon*rolls eyes* no reason 

So now we walking into the mall, and we stopped at the food court first. Wen we got in there Javon stopped and said something to trigger then bent down to the kids and said that he fixing to go talk to mommy, then he told them to hang out with uncle T.
Javon grabbed my hand and we walked all the way to the family bathroom. He pushed me in and locked the door behind us.

Jamie: wat are u doing Javon

Javon: something I should have done before we left the house

He pulled the baby changing thing down and he picked me up and put me on it,then he pulled my joggers off and my panties,then he opened my legs. When he opened my legs he put two fingers inside me which made me jerk back, then he got down and he started sucking and fingerings tha shit outta me. I had to put my hand over my mouth so people wouldn't here my screams and moans. After I had cum he kept going and I tried to run.

Javon: don't run from daddy

Like 20 minutes he stopped and I was tired then he went to the sink to wash his mouth out then he gave me something to clean myself with and  I got back dressed.
Now I'm not gone lie I went in the bathroom mad and I came out with a big ass smile in my face......