chapter 14

*The next day
Jamie pov
o I typed a text to a girl I used to see
Sayin' that I chose this cutie pie with whom I wanna be
And I apologize if this message gets you down
Then I CC'ed every girl that I'd see-see 'round town
And hate to see y'all frown, but I'd rather see her smilin'
Wetness all around me, true, but I'm no island
Peninsula maybe
It makes no sense, I know crazy
Give up all this pussy cat that's in my lap
No lookin' back
Spaceships don't come equipped with rear view mirrors
They dip as quick as they can
The atmosphere is now ripped
I'm so like a pimp, I'm glad it's night
So the light from the sun
Would not burn me on my bum
When I shoot the moon
High jump the broom
Like a preemie out the womb
My partner yellin' "Too soon! Don't do it!
Reconsider! Read some liter-ature on the subject
You sure? Fuck it
You know we got your back like chiroprac-tic
If that bitch do you dirty
We'll wipe her ass out in some detergent
Now hurry hurry
Go on to the altar
I know you ain't a pimp, but pimp remember what I taught ya
Keep your heart, three stacks, keep your heart
Hey keep your heart, three stacks, keep your heart
Man these girls is smart, three stacks, these girls is smart
Play your part, play your part

Man y'all just don't know how much i love this song , but any way let me finish geting the kids dress for school so can start my day off .
Jamie: babeeeeee i yelled
javon: yesss
Jamie: is the baby ready so i can drop him off at day care?
Javon: yea he ready here we come

I made my way back up the stairs so I could get the baby and the twins and drop them all off . Come here momma fat man. Here I come!!!,said Javon. Nigga I was talking about my damn baby boy, I said while laughing.
Let's go twins we out this mug , here we come mommy I heard them yelling while running down the hallway. Baby wait for me I wanna ride to javon said. Alright well grab the baby car seat so I can buckle  the twins in.
I buckled the twins and javon put the car seat in an he jumped in the passenger seat and I jumped in the drivers seat and we was on our way. Before dropping the kids off I got them some donuts and milk and them we head to there school.
It didn't take me but 2 minutes to get there, but we made it I said my see you laters and they both just had to kiss they daddy before they got out. *rolls eyes at him. Don't think you special either. Stop hating lil mama you can kiss daddy too he said with a smirk.

After the kid's school I headed to the day care . About 5 minutes we was there. I can't believe this man knocked out over here and that damn fast. I grabbed my baby out and headed inside to sign him in, they came and got him. When I was done I walked back to the truck got in and drove off towards Walmart.

Baby wake up we at Walmart I yelled. Damn I was sleep, for how long he said. While laughing I said you was only sleep for 20 minutes and you was knocked tf out at that but come on love bug.

I feel like we was in here for damn near 2 hours but at least we got everything we needed for the house. We finished checking out and headed back to the house to unload the truck.
Javon pov
Baby when we finish all this me and you gotta head to the trap to handle some business I told her. Yes daddy, she said with a smirk while looking straight . Yeahhhh I'm finna stretch ha ass out when we get to the house.
*10 minutes later
We made it to the house and unloaded the truck, I brought the bags in while she put everything up. When she unpacked that last bag, I picked ha ass up and ran up stairs fast ash and all she was doing was laughing like shit funny or something. When I got ha ass in that room, I had her clothes and mines off in like 1.5 seconds and I'm in the damn guts deep ash and when I say this shit feels so fucking good. All I can hear is her loud ass moans and my grunts as I'm going fast and hard in her.
Let me ride baby,she asked. I rolled over on my back and watched as her thick ass thighs went over my body and man this girl got on her damn feet and went the fuck in on me. She had me in the Bitch about to cry . Then I felt some liquid going down my legs and that made me bust hard ash in her .This  girl had the nerve to keep riding I had to grab ha, to calm her down. After that we layed there for like 10 minutes then I told her let's go shower so we can head out. Yes sir she said while walking crooked ash to the bathroom and man was that shit funny!!