The original chapter 8

Jamie pov

So right now me and Javon pulling up to the club, when I say this club is packed like o my but any way we pulled up and Javon parked got out and came to my said of the truck. He opened the door and helped me out the truck. I started walking to the entrance of the club and I can hear Javon whispering under his breath about my booty......

Jamie: umm Javon if u don't stop looking at my booty

Javon: girl u better watch out now u no that's my ass

Jamie: and who said that *laughing

Tell me why this boy had the nerves to spin me around and grab a handful of my booty and say....

Javon: I said it was mines *smirking

After that happen he grabbed my hand and head to the door. Since he was a kingpin and he new the owner we didn't have to wait in line. As we was walking in this hoe just had to say something to me....

Hoe: uhhh why this fat bitch get to go in I've been waiting all night, I don't even know why he even with that fat ass he need to come home with me I'm surprised he can even fit in the bed with her sheeeeeeee

She couldn't even get them last words out her mouth because my fist was already in her jaw and she was out like a light. As soon as I did that Javon grab me and pulled me in the club I was smiling the whole damn time. Javon took me to one of the private rooms and boy did he look pissed.

Javon: WHAT THA FUCK WAS THAT JAMIE, WAT IF THAT BITCH WOULD HAVE HIT YO ASS BACK OR KICK YOU THEN I'LL BE GOING TO JAIL FOR MARDER BECAUSE SHE HURT U OR MY BABY HUH JAMIEEEE

Jamie: I couldn't say anything but sorry

Javon: sorry ain't gonna get it this time, wait till we get home yo ass gonna be walking with a funny walk for a week just wait... *smirking

Javon pov

So right now me I'm sitting in the back room of the club handling some business

Trey: Aye Javon u think they gone try to ambush us.?.

Devin: yea wat u think jay

Javon: hmmm ion kno but wat I Do no is that we will be ready to catch a body if anything pop off *

Unknown: AYEEEE YO GIRL NAME JAMIEE

Javon: Yea

Unknown:THERE LIKE 3 GIRL THAT TRYING TO JUMP HER OUT THERE AND SHE AIN'T BACKING DOWN......AND BY THE WAY SHE LOOK PREGNANT!! IS SHE.....

Javon: HELL YEAH SHE PREGNANT *rushes out the room

So right now I'm like 2 inches away from Jamie and this girl was about to swing in till I grab her arms. She tried to get out my grip but that wasn't happening. One of them lil hoes try to run up but I mushed her head to the ground and she hit tha floor pretty hard. Anyways I finally got Jamie out the club and she was just going clean off,so I put her in the truck and got in and I speed home.

Jamie: sorry

Javon: *smirking *laughs

Jamie: I'm sorry baby, I mean I was minding my business when she threw a drink on me. So it's not my fault,it's that bitch fault with ha ugly ass

Javon:* shakes head

So we finally pull up to the house and I got out and walked around and helped Jamie out. Wen she was out I Closed the door and I made my way to the front door so I can unlock it....

Javon: Go up stairs u got 20 minutes to shower and the only thing u can do is dry off and lotion up but Don't put any clothes on. Now go, your time has already started..

Jamie: okay