chapter 2

Javon aka king pov:

Aye, what's up its your Javon,but people call my king. If you don't know me you gone get to know me.Well my full name is Javon king Morris but people call me king or king J for short I'ma let you know a nigga sexy as fuck for a 19 year old.I'm 6,4 light skin, green eyes that change color depending on my mood, I have a body to die for and tattoos for days except for on my face, neck and legs every thing else tatted, I have these sexy ass lips that hoes stay trying to kiss and suck on, and o don't let me forget, I'm the biggest drug lord around hear I ran this shit, and my trigger fingers snap itching,but let's get back to the story.

After that incident with that bitch Jamie, she still got my DAMN blood boiling. How tha hell she think she gone call my girl a hoe, I will kill that bitch what she don't know.....

*skip to after school*

So me and my boy getting ready to leave school, and did I mention that I was a senior this year "ya boyyy" but back to the story we all got in my truck and we head to the trap. On our way there it started getting dark , when I stopped at the red light I seen that bitch Jamie walking by herself , I told my nigga "Aye yalll see that bitch Jamie over there

yea they all said in unison. I told the let's get that fat hoe, so Devin got out with a bag and trigger got to help him wen they grabbed her she didn't put up no fight, when they got in I speed off even tho the light was still red,shit fuck the lights.

*skip to the trap*

We made it to the trap and i told them to tie her up in the seller, and I would be down there later after I finish counting my money which didn't take that long after I was Done I made my way down to the seller,when I got in there she was tied to a chair trying to get out the rope......

Me:why are u struggling

Jamie:why u got me tied up bitch matter of a fact take this off my head so I can see the bitch who kidnapped me

Me *takes it off her head* now u want to call me another bitch

Jamie: BITCH

Me:*slaps tha shit out of her*

Jamie:you hit like a lil bitch

Me:*puts a gun to her head*

Jamie:SHOT ME no one cares about me just end me now shit it ain't like nobody will care now shot me u lil BITCH

Me: u know wat*pushes the chair to the ground and kicking and punching that bitch*

Me: I walked out made as fuck at that bitch.

*1 week later *

Jamie pov:

So I've been hear in this DAMN seller for a week now and I smell bad and I'm still in the same place he left me a week ago. I heard some voices coming to the door so I played like I was sleep,to only get water thrown on me..

Trigger: DAMN bitch yo ass stank

Me:* mumbles under my breath* no duh DAMN ass

Trigger: what bitch

Me:nuthin I said lowly

trigger: boss man wants us to clean yo ass up

Me:...........................

Trigger :alright get her up

So they pick the chair up and untie it and grab me by my hair and walk me out the room to a bathroom,now I'm not gone lie it's a nice bathroom to be in a trap,well any ways I went inside and great there's no window,trigger stay at the door,I told him can I get some privacy. He kissed his teeth and shut the door. After that I went to the tub turned the water on and waited for it to get warm, when it got warm I got in. When I was in the shower it felt like all pain was going away. After that 15 minute shower I got out and grabbed a towel,and wrapped it around my body and I picked up my dirty clothes and opened the door then trigger grabbed me by my arm,dragging me down this long ass hall. We finally made it to this huge door trigger did they secret knock, someone said come in,and trigger told me to leave my clothes out said this door,then we went in.

King J pov

So I made them niggas go get that bitch and wash her cus ik she stank. Well I waited for them I sat back and smoked this fat ass blunt I just made,then there was a knock at the door and I said come in. Trigger came in with Jamie and all she had on was a towel, and im not gone lie Jr got happy seeing that. I told trigger he could leave after he left I sat back in my office Chair staring at her,and tbh Jamie is a sexy ass girl she got titties a small waist and that ass I mean got DAMN.

Me: soooo Jamie why shouldn't kill

Jamie:you will be doing me a favor if u do kill me she said lowly

Me: why is that

Jamie: NOBODY WANTS ME CAN'T U SEE
I GET PICKED ON FOR NO REASON PEOPLE ALWAYS STAY IN MY FACE WITH SHIT TO SAY ABOUT ME AND ON THE OTHER HAND I DON'T HAVE A MOMMY AND A DADDY TO COME HOME TO THEY JUST LEFT THERE 16 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER TO TAKE CARE OF 2 KIDS WHEN SHE STILL A KID HERSELF HAVEIN TO GET A JOB TO KEEP THE BILLS PAYED AND KEEP FOOD IN THEY STOMACH
SO BY U KILLING WON'T FAZE ME NONE................

Me:DAMN I didn't know she had it like that so right now she sitting her crying her eyes out and I'm getting ready to go kill her mom and dad.

So I walk to her and pulled her out of her sit and hug her and tell her it's gone be ok, then , tell her u and ur 2 siblings are moving in with me and u can't say no,she just nodded her head, then she looked at me and asked.....

Jamie: why are u being so nice to me

Me: because i care for u that's all

Jamie : oooo and I need some clothes to put on

Me : ok hold on

So I walked out to go to my car to grab some clothes out for her to where. When I found then I walked back in the trap and I went in my office to find her on her fone I guess she found it but she was talking to somebody and she looked sad then she said I will be there in 20 minutes. Then she hung up and I handed her the clothes, and she stood up and dropped the towel and I was just like DAMN she had a gorgeous ass body ,and she made my sweats look sexy as hell on her. I got to have her.