chapter 4

Javon pov

I layed Jamie on the bed and I pent her hands over her  head and I started to kiss and suck on her neck marking wats mine,her soft moans filled the room. I started kissing down her chest and I took one of her breast in my mouth and I swirled my tongue around her nipple and hers moans got louder as I went to her other breast sucking on it . After that I started kiss down her stomach to I stopped at her women hood, I opened her leg wide as they can go then, I start sucking on her pearl ,and I add two of my fingers in side her ,all I heard was her gasping for air but that didn't stop me I kept sucking and finger fuckin tha shit out of her...

Her body started to shake ,that's telling me that she's about to cum,she tried to push me away but I wasn't going nowhere, after about two minutes she had squirted and I sucked up all her juice.

Then I got up to go get a towel to clean her and me then wash my teeth. After I brushed me teeth I went out to give her a towel to only see her knocked out butt ass naked in tha bed,so I just wiped between her legs which made her ass moan. After I was done I got in bet with Jamie, pulled her close to me and wrapped my arms around her waist......

Me: goodnight baby

Jamie: goodnight baby

After that sleep took over a nigga..

Jamie pov

So I woke up this morning with my legs hurting like a bitch and I could barely walk, I'm not going to lie Javon tongue game strong as fuck ,but let me get out this bed and take a shower then make the twins and Javon some breakfast.

After my 15 minute shower , I walked in the room and Javon was still sleeping so I just got dressed, and left to go start cooking. I decided that I was going to cook eggs,bacon,waffles,grits and a fruit salad.

*1hr later*

I was done cooking, so went up the stairs to get the twins, to only be stopped at the stairs. I watched Javon come done the stairs with the twins,and they are just talking his ears off.

Me: are yalll hungry

Twins:yesssssss

Me: go sit at the table and I will fix yalll plates

Twins: ok mommy

So I went to go fix there plants, well I was fixing them I felt some hand snake around my waist, and my neck getting kissed on.

Me:*giggles* Javon stopppppp

Javon: naww I don't feel like it

Me: boy I will cut yo ass

Javon: ok fine

After he let go I kept fixing there plates ,then I felt this sharp pine on my ass,I looked up seeing Javon running out the kitchen. I just shook my head, then he gone stick his head back in the kitchen and say

Javon: I like that new walk

Me: fuck u wen

Javon: wen

Jamie: how about never

Javon: ok then I got something for that assss

Wen I was done fixing there plates I  gave them there food,and went back into the kitchen to fix me and Javon plate and we went and sat it at the table and we ate in silent.

After we were done eating I cleaned up the mess we made,wen I was done with that I went to the living room to watch TV with the twins and Javon.

Wen I got in the living room the twins were on the floor and Javon was on the couch halfway sleep,so I sat at the end of the couch and I must have woke him up because he asked me to lay with him. I got up and walked to him and layed down..

Javon : you know u got a nigga over here sleepy and shit

Jamie : how is that

Javon : cus u cooked that boom ass breakfast

Jamie : o well I'm sorry I won't do it again

Javon : hold on wait a minute I didn't say all that

Jamie : lol I'm just playing

After about 30 minutes Javon was knocked out with his head deep in my breast and the twins were sleep tooo. Then there was a knock at the door.i got up to go get it,wen I got to the door,I opened it to only be face to face with the Queen THOT herself.

Shelisa: O HELL NO I NO YO FAT ASS IS NOT IN MY MAN HOUSE

Jamie: I going to have to ask u to lower ur DAMN voice because my kids are sleeping....

Shelisa:HOE WHO THA HELL U TELLIN TO LOWER THEY VOICE

Jamie:I'M TALKIN TO U HOE, NOW I WANT U TO CALL ME OUT MY NAME AGAIN AND WE GONE HAVE SOME TROUBLE......

Javon: Yo wat tha hell is all this yelling  I here me and my DAMN kids trying to sleep

Jamie: ask yo hoe

Shelisa: WHO U CALL IN A HOE U FAT BITCH

Next thing I kno i see red and I'm boxing this hoe a out tha house, and I'm giving this bitch all face shots. Then I fell myself being lifted and I'm fighting who ever it is holding me then I get pent to the door.

Javon : who tha hell u think u hitting

Jamie : u bitch

Javon : call me one again and see wat I do yo ass won't be walking for  a mouth

After he said that I shut my mouth and walked in the house with him right on my ass. I told him I was fixing to go take a shower,and he told me to dress comfortable and he would bathe and get the twins ready. I said ok and I turned around to walk up stairs to only get pulled back, and he said..

Javon: so u ain't gone give me a kiss

Jamie: nope I said popping the p

Javon: fine then I will take it then

After he said that he smashed his lips into  mine and he grabbed a hand full of my ass. I had to push him away before anything got started,then I started going back up the stairs to only feel a smack on my ass, I turned around seeing Javon walking into the living room with a smirk on his face  I just shook my head wat I'm I going to do with him then I went up stairs to get in tha shower.