What did Arsenio do this time..?

Normally I would stop doing rants at this point, but with what's going on for the past weeks, I won't get that dream. This is me going to talk about a dude name callmeacoolguy or Arsenio as I would say him by that. If you guys think this is as worse or even worse compare to Raven and Ola, then you're kinda right, to this day, it's still happening in MeWe and people were acting sus and Arsenio couldn't just realize what he has done and accepted Kelly's choice, but he ain't like that.

It all started with Arsenio making a rant about the situation, specifically the Raven and Ola situation at Wattpad, he suddenly brings up religion, freaking religion out of anything. The more I think about this, it would be in character for him to bring out religion in a serious situation, but that could just be me. Arsenio, if you are confused about what's happened, then why make a rant about it? Why get yourself involved in this if you are confused, that's something I don't get.

What ends up happening is that Kelly got offended and tell Arsenio about it, I won't explain in-depth, that would require DMS or discord calls for that. Arsenio begged multiple, and multiple times to forgive Kelly, but as many of us should know, it's hard to forgive on certain things, honestly, it bothers me he makes some weird announcement post (at Wattpad) that kinda seems like attention-seeking. I personally think he should have seen this coming the moment he did that action, there's no turning back.

In his Wattpad account, he even says he's a bit of a pervert but respect women, like, I have a serious question to ask you Arsenio, why would you say and what makes you have that mindset to be a bit of a pervert? Clearly, you're 16 years old and doing this, I kinda see some 16 years old doing that, I won't deny that, but it's like, why? There's more, apparently, he likes older women, for example, Lola from the Looney Tunes and Space Jum video. Now personally, I have no idea what to respond as I thought Lola was just a teenager, but nope, she's a freaking adult. It's fine to simp fictional, but straight up doing the other way is kinda weird and creepy, it's hard to explain since Arsenio is a different breed.

Now they won't be screenshots here because Arsenio is just going to take these screenshots out of context or twisted them to manipulate people to believe in him. So the way to see the screenshots of it happening is via Discord. As I am continuing of writing this, Arsenio throws a freaking fit over Kelly blocking him, let's read what he said.

"I'm so done with her You first made a rant on me, you second changed your last name third you didn't say birthday to me last you unfollow me on mewe I'm so done with her You mistreat and treat me like some kind of a monster

"I'm so done with her You first made a rant on me, you second changed your last name third you didn't say birthday to me last you unfollow me on mewe I'm so done with her You mistreat and treat me like some kind of a monster. I'm tired of getting pushed around! I'm done if you want a monster i give you a one! i feel so betrayed."

Let's deconstructed what he said...

Arsenio said: I'm so done with her You first made a rant on me

He's referring to the rant that Kelly made on MeWe on March 11 of this year and he took that offensively.

Arsenio said: you second changed your last name

He's referring to Kelly had to change her name after Arsenio goes crazy and make the Johnson account without consent or permission, when she changes her last name to Wyatt, she has to do that because you were acting crazy and doing this action without Kelly's consent.

Arsenio said: third you didn't say birthday to me

He's referring to that one post he did on Wattpad saying; "Guys, am i the only one someone didn't say happy birthday at all to i was me today i was so sad." 2 days ago mind you. Kelly didn't say happy birthday to him because she was done with you, she has nothing to do with you with the crazy stuff you've done for the past year and recently.

Arsenio said: last you unfollow me on mewe

That sounds very familiar. That should be the less thing to be concern about is losing a follower, that's the worse thing you can bring up. Just by losing a subscriber or a follower, just one, you start sperging and say you're done. She has enough of your crap and doesn't want to be involved around you.

Arsenio said: I'm so done with her You mistreat and treat me like some kind of a monster.

You literally done the same, first you add her to CanonBoom without her consent or permission, second, you said you had a crush on her DESPITE YOU AND KELLY BEING ONLINE SIBLINGS! THAT'S INCEST! Third, you made a Yuya account and does the same thing her ex did after you confess it was you. You're not even being treated as a monster, what makes you think of that!? No one!

Arsenio said: I'm tired of getting pushed around! I'm done if you want a monster i give you a one! i feel so betrayed.

I have one recommendation for you, if you're that angry over that, stay out of social media, take a break from it, calm down and then get on to social media. By you doing this is making yourself look bad, you much have some kind of a weird mindset to even think of that.

If you're going to say why I made this rant, I made this rant so I can stop holding back towards him and start confessing what I really feel about him. I want you to learn your action and mistakes, it takes time to do that. Just... move on from it man, I am trying to move on from it but you keep doing this. I think that's enough said.