I haven't answer this question for a long time...

*inhale*

*inhale*

Welp... time to face it. One of the question that never gets answer is from my one of my friend Kelly, she asked me why do I ship Flame and Zuzu. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Okay okay, I'll do what I can to answer it. At first, it was random but when I get to know the character, the more I realize there's more to that. Sure, the age is the problem, if we just use the Flame when he's 15, problem solve. But that doesn't closed the case, how would it work? The personality of the two is, different, well a few.. you see, Zuzu's personality is described "has a kind, strong-willed personality coupled with an extremely short temper. Zuzu's kind, gentle, truthful personality with a strong sense of justice has made her the person people from all four Dimensions adore and the one with the strongest bonds with non-Standard residents."

A strong-willed personality is defined according to google, "Someone strong-willed doesn't give up easily. A strong-willed person is determined. Your will is your desire or drive to do something, so a strong-willed person is someone with a powerful will. This can be positive or negative. A child who insists on going to the zoo in the rain is strong-willed in a stubborn way."

Source: https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/strong-willed#:~:text=Someone%20strong%2Dwilled%20doesn't,willed%20in%20a%20stubborn%20way. 

Does Teen Flame have something like that? Short answer, yes, long answer... Flame is a very determined mobian who is willing to archive his goal and be a son that his father and brother wants him to be. He doesn't give up so easily in both battle and a bad situation, he is considered to have a insane will power that it's hard to say how strong his will is. Not to mentioned that Flame is a hedgehog that has a sense of justice, free-spirited, and a thrill-seeker. He's also kind and friendly to his friends or the innocents that he saved. 

With short temper, well what short temper means.. It's basically someone's getting angry easily. With Flame, to his Teen age, he may not have short temper but he does have anger issue. You see, Anger is a secondary emotion for teens, it's a part of a adolescence and can be a healthy emotional response to outside stressors. There's articles that teenagers would get stress and anger issue if it's something they're dealing with or that something personal or something that offend them.

Source: https://aspiroadventure.com/blog/angry-teen/#:~:text=Anger%20is%20a%20normal%20part,hurt%2C%20fear%2C%20and%20shame.&text=Because%20adolescence%20can%20be%20stressful,out%20from%20time%20to%20time.

I hope that answer the question. Now if you may excuse me, I gotta head to bed and sleep! Take care!