My last message... BIG ANNOUCMENT THAT NEEDS TO BE SPEARD

Soooo, big announcement today I need to make.. I am back from my trip on Toronto's chinatown. Long trip, so yea, you may be wondering why this art and rant book is discontinued and the Flame Super Volume 9 is hold on, well I have stuff that I can explain and I hope y'all understand. 

So ever since the Raven and Ola drama happened and ended, my relevance in Wattpad went down pretty quick. One of the reasons I managed to go through this path is because of Raven and being her friend, around 2017 or 2018 is where our friendship kind of spike up and kind of show our friendship might ended but continued in 2019 until in 2020 is where our friendship truly ended. If it wasn't because of Raven Queen, I wouldn't be in this spot and meet the amazing people in the first place. To be honest, in my rant when I talked to her, I have mentioned before that Raven making these mistake is making it a habit, then Black Panther went on me not just in Wattpad but in MeWe.. I won't share it here for privacy reason but for the sake of it, it's basically he didn't pay attention to my whole premise and only focus on one thing. If he does it again in this last message, please remind me in Discord so I'll be informed.  I'll mentioned why in Discord and not in Wattpad.

I want to make this clear, no, those rants will still be up. Other then me, Kelly, Sunny, and Leslie, I am one of the people who knows Raven Queen for the longest of time so whatever she pulls to me, I won't be surprised. Just... don't harass her or anyone I talked about, it'll make yourself worse, it's pretty common to those who knew me well that I don't harass or tell people to harass them, even in Youtube. 

I am mixed whenever or not I'll miss this Wattpad, I'll mostly be in MeWe, Discords, Instagram, and Youtube. 

GenesisG206411, I would like to thank you for informing the crap Raven has done that I didn't know. Me and her barely talked ever since that drama in 2017 happen, as well as a incredible artist and a nice girl. I recommended following and checking her art, currently she's doing art atm. Genesis, if you're reading this, keep up the art, and I'll wait for my art request.

kawaii-bean, even from google plus and hangouts days, you are still an amazing friend, almost feel like an little sister to me, I know, first time saying that huh. Guys, she's currently at a hiatus, she does stories as well, good ones mind you and an amazing friend, I recommended following her for support. 

KellySakaki, at google plus days, we go back during roleplays of Zuzu and Flame and it does bring back good memories. Ever since google plus was shut down, we go to MeWe and Discord, and even still, she is a good friend. She is a on break in Wattpad and does rants, Sunny and Kelly is one of the OGs in google plus that's still my friend. 

ChainRose411, your story inspired me to work on my story, even before you took down all your old stories, I remember one of your old stories that goes a different direction from Raven's or Ola's or anyone's MLP and TMNT crossover stories. Your a funny girl ever since we met in Discord, thanks for being a great friend and keep it up with the good vibes. We respect each other's (like the others listed there) opinions if we have different opinion, I'll still ship some of my characters with yours, as long as it's not as a harassments or anything harmful, it's fine to not ship it, it's your opinion and I respect that.

ronnielanier111222, I know we haven't talked for so long but back then, your were a cool dude. Even with the concept or idea of Crash being a villain in one of your old stories is interesting, other then Raven or Ola, he also added Flame and Crash in the stories and does have a certain role. Sadly, those stories are gone but I can tell you, he's a good friend and even made old fan-art of my character in google plus days.

And I think that's it, when will I return? I don't know, maybe in my birthday (September 12)? I won't say since I'll be taking a long ass break, I hope y'all take the time and respect my choice I pick. Stay safe and as always, take care!