Welp, here we go.

"Fine... I will teach you fear, then pain, and then... well, at least the fear and pain will end." (Infinite about to fight the Avatar, Sonic Forces)

How can I even say this? You know how mad I am from hearing the sh!t from Raven and Ola?! It piss me off to the point that I got to publish this chapter quick before it's too late. Raven was my closet friends ever since in Youtube and Google+, to see this happen and not changing her action is not only depression but also disappointed. I barely know Ola, I know a little about her really. So what did Raven and Ola do this time you may asked? Welp here's the screenshots.. 

(Special thanks to ChainRose and GenesisG206411 for the screenshots, shout to them)

I'll start off from Kiana1506, starting off

I'll start off from Kiana1506, starting off... We are NOT, NOT, and I repeat... NOT haters.  We are not hating on your fricking fanfictions! 

Let me grab the definition of the term "hater:" a person who greatly dislikes a specified person or thing. 

And that is from just Google search. Have we shown to hate on her or the story? No. We only criticize her work and her action, there's a clear huge difference between hate and criticism. How can you tell a difference between hate and criticism? I am just going to copy and paste from a website to show you.

Constructive criticism:

Attacks/points out the action or what was said, NOT the person.
• Heavily supported by facts
Has logic and structure
• Gives person a chance to correct mistakes and gives room for improvement.
• "I believe ... and this is why...so I think you should...."
• Builds someone up, even if it may sound a little cruel.
• Requires observation before criticism is given.
• Helps build an idea
• Tries to educate

Haters, on the other hand, will: 

Attack the person, not the argument.
• Be biased and strongly opinionated
Talk impulsively
• Point out negatives, completely disregard the positives
• Result in unfiltered and insensitive opinions.
• Tear down opinions, suggestions, and ideas
• Cause embarrassment