Response to Raven's Speech (Sort of)

What's up y'all, it's SuperNathan10002 here. Today is another day I never want to do, I need to make things clear, now I heard a bunch of people saying, "I really don't want to do this," this isn't a cliché thing, I mean this. I thought I wasn't going to do a Raven rant again cuz she starts over on her new account, I honestly believe, by leaving her alone, Kiana would have changed and wouldn't say anything stupid or anything that is wrong, we (my other friends who have ranted or called her out) have given her, multiple chances to redeem herself, multiple chances for her horrible writing and improve. Here's the thing, Raven Queen, made an announcement on her new Wattpad account regarding the crap that happened 2 days ago, what did she say exactly? Before we go over the "speech," I want to make sure, that no one will witch hunt or do any harm towards Raven, it'll make things worse, with that being said, let's get right into it.

 Here's the thing, Raven Queen, made an announcement on her new Wattpad account regarding the crap that happened 2 days ago, what did she say exactly? Before we go over the "speech," I want to make sure, that no one will witch hunt or do any harm ...

Raven: "Look I know many people still think I'm plagiarized again but I'm not. I thought I was trying to change myself but people still thinks I'm not."

I just want to point this out, after she apology in her deleted Kiana1506's account and actually take down those plagiarized stories, I thought she would actually change for a bit. But that's all change when she horribly executes the suicide part in her MikeyPie story and Genesis kindly asked her in a private message to change that part, guess what she did? That's right, she said, "Fine, I'll change it. Just leave me alone," and then blocked her. As Genesis said in her rant, (since I haven't checked her MikeyPie's story) Raven hasn't changed the suicide part and kept it there. You even blocked my friend; CDH BeastSage, over asking Nia a question about the word baka, instead of Raven responding back, she, instead, block him and deleted his message.

Keep in mind, that event happens this year, so it's recent in 2021. Heck, even a person was giving criticisms to your story and how to improve (Genesis knows what I am talking about), guess what happened after that? She blocks the person and deletes the message! This happens in 2020! So, these are plenty of reasons why I think, she hasn't changed in terms of her action and handle a situation like this, I know that she has a trust issue (as BP/Godzilla mentioned in one of the comments), but, she has not mentioned trust issue in this speech and even if that's part of the factor, that action wouldn't be justifiable (for me at least). Let me explain why.

The thing is, people should only block other people if they do something beyond stating a controversial opinion or a joke even with a trust issue if it wasn't made with the intention of offending someone. For example, there is a clear difference between finding a random black guy on discord and spamming the hard r n word 100 times in dm's vs making an edgy shock humor joke that can be considered edgy or non-pc but was just made for the purposes of comedy and humor rather than to intentionally offend someone.

(Special thanks to my friend on Discord giving that example, won't give out his discord name)

In this scenario for this case, it's just Raven being oversensitive or something around those lines, regardless of the trust issue. If you disagree with this, that's fine, but if you agree with this, that's fine, not everyone would agree with what I said.