Why RariTello Doesn't Work [Debunked]

Disclaimer: Please don't go attack or harass anyone who likes the ship; RariTello, I made this entirely for fun and there are things that I 100% disagree with most of the things people say about Donatello and Rarity. Hope you understand.

What's up y'all, it's SuperNathan10002 here. It's been awhile since I have done one of these, today, I will be doing is RariTello, the two characters are the 2012/Nickelodon Donatello and Rarity from Equestria Girls. Much like Twilightnardo and the RaphShimmer ship, I will go over the connection between the two. Welp... here goes nothing.

1. Both can do machines like Rarity does fashion and Donnie makes inventions (From Kiana1506/Raven Queen)

2. Have younger siblings like Rarity with Sweetie Belle, & Donnie with Mikey (From Kiana1506/Raven Queen)

3. Both sometimes have anger issues (From Kiana1506/Raven Queen)

4. Both have crush but never notice them (From Kiana1506/Raven Queen)

MUCH like in the RaphShimmer ship chapter, I won't include the relationship between such characters, you probably know why I won't include that in. Now starting with both can do machines, first off, that sounds vague. What do you mean by "both can do machine?"

Vague (according to google): of uncertain, indefinite, or unclear character or meaning.

But even if we take that into account, there's a issue with it. Rarity has done this for making clothing for the films and some of the equestria girls series, while Donatello does his inventions since he's a pro scientist, not just that by also a mechanist, and mathematician. And Donnie shows more of his time to studying technology, biology, physics, chemistry, mathematics, metallurgy, and eventually astronomy (as of season 4 ) over ninjutsu. Rarity is much like her pony counterpart, she uses machines just for fashion. So right off the bat, there's a big differences there.

Source: https://turtlepedia.fandom.com/wiki/Donatello_(2012_TV_series)

Now for number 2, oh man... this really feels like those relationship thing they use to support their evidences of their ship. Like, there's not much for me to say about this. Moving on..

For number three, okay okay okay... Anger issues? Anger... issues? Okay, let me just say... no. The context of her reasoning is from episode like Heart of evil from TMNT 2012, and Sisterhooves Social and more in MLP. Okay, here's the thing with that, that's going off Pony Rarity for that, not Equestria Girls Rarity. And that isn't anger issues, do you even know what it is? Because by saying they have anger issues without thinking and looking the scene for context, that becomes a issue right there. Rarity isn't described or even said or state in different sources that Rarity has anger issues, it's mostly annoyance that best describes it, the same goes to Donnie, he doesn't have anger issues. It's more that his brothers teased him and he gets annoyed by it, that anger issues goes to Raph.

"Anger becomes a problem when you have trouble controlling it, causing you to say or do things you regret. A 2010 study found that uncontrolled anger is bad for your physical and emotional health."

Source: https://www.healthline.com/health/anger-issues#:~:text=Anger%20issues%20definition&text=Anger%20becomes%20a%20problem%20when,you%20and%20those%20around%20you. 

Now for... number four.. Oh no.. First off, what's that suppose to mean? Literally any fictional character you can think of that has crushes, it wouldn't matter in the end, tho depends how you say it or argue it. 

Welp, I think that's enough for the ship, all I can say that Rarity and Donatello is a weird one and not my favorite to debunk. If you want to discuss or debate me on this, you either do it in a private message at Wattpad, or in Discord or in Hangouts. Those are the three options to happen, I hope you guys enjoy reading through this stuff.