𝘅. ⋮ training wheels

𝐓𝐄𝐍,

IF PIECK FINGER was anything at the moment, sober was not one of them

IF PIECK FINGER was anything at the moment, sober was not one of them. The short brunette had just finished throwing up into a nearby trash can, those previous cartwheels not serving her any sort of justice. You rubbed her back comfortingly as she hacked away the contents of her stomach and held her arm as you guided her back to the car. Carefully laying her head on the plush seats, you closed the back door an sat in the passenger seat. Yelena looked down at her phone in deep concentration.

"Are you okay?" You asked, she looked up and shook her head.

"Sorry uh, Zeke just texted me saying that he's taking over the apartment tonight, plus the drive back to the college is like 30 minutes..." she trailed off

"So...what are we gonna do?"

"We could go to a nearby hotel?" Yelena suggested, you mulled over the idea for a second before nodding. 

The sharp cold air would normally have you rolling up the windows and blasting the heat as high as it would go but tonight, everything was different. Tonight, your head was half out the window, letting all sorts of different smells hit your nose and allowing the cold air to freeze away any remaining tears. Tonight, you let the cold air wipe away your flushes and puffy cheeks. Tonight, you felt calm.

Upon arriving, Yelena quickly made her way inside before you, wallet in hand. Meanwhile, you stayed behind to help your beautiful roommate who followed in your footsteps and let her head lean out of the car window, trying her best not to throw up again. Her eyes, still heavy, pushed open the car door and wrapped her arm around your shoulder. The alcohol had most likely weared off by now, leaving Pieck a little tipsy with a side of headache.

Bright luminous lights shined brightly against the clean white cement floor, giving the building an overall aesthetically pleasing look.

"Too bright." Pieck complained, using her hand to shield her eyes. Yelena waked over to the two of you with flipping a card between her fingers

"Not a lot of rooms available but i managed to get us a two bedroom room."

"Two? But there's three of us?" You pointed out

"Guess we'll have to share." Yelena shrugged.

"I could sleep with Yelena, wouldn't be the first time." Pieck said, you blinked in surprise.

Suddenly, the girl's red blushed cheeks puffed up as she ran towards a nearby garbage can. Yelena cringed and shook her head.

"If i wake up with vomit on me I'm going yo kill myself." She shivered at the thought and turned to you, "I'll bunk with you."

"Um..."

"Unless you don't want me to? I could always just pull out the couch bed." You shook your head at her suggestion