AU's (-)

Ight so this will be a list of my current AU's. Feel free to ask questions bout them!

Expect this one to be updated often

-Main AU (teachers live in the basement of the Funny House)(most of the chapters of this book will be bout this one)
-Multiverse AU (way too fucking complicated)(I also have multiple versions of this one)
-Adopt-thing AU (basically Doi (Yellow Guy) lost his memory, and the teachers take care of him cuz Harry (Red Guy) just left and Robin (Duck) is still dead)
- reverse adopt au (trio find all the teachers as kids and have to take care of them, while they inherit their abilities)
-Fantasy AU (all the teachers + puppets are fantasy creatures, and all got cursed and are now stuck in a forest)
-Remnant/Possesed AU (pick my love for DHMIS, my love for FNaF, yeet the two of 'em in a bowl )(the objects are possessed like the FNaF animatronics)(also they all died very gruesome and dramatically because if there's one fun thing about being an author it's killing off characters in a dramatic way)
-Human AU (but one where they are actual humans )(fr tho some people make these and then make Shrignold a butterfly like sis idk bout u but humans usually don't have wings-)(the humans in this AU, are the same as in the Remnant one, just- alive)
- Evil Harry (I really like this one actually)(Harry kinda murders Roy and takes his place)
-June 20th AU (nothing bad ever happens)(the trio were in a coma all along and the teachers ✨don't exist✨
- Fnaf au (yeah so animatronics instead of objects)(linked to the remnant/possessed au as well)
-Swapped Objects AU (seems pretty self explanatory)
-Switched AU (puppets and teachers switch places)
-Malcolm's Rule AU (Malcolm bout to go fuck shit up y'all-)(wow hey he actually exists here)(and is a big asshole)
- Hogwarts au (remember when JK Rowling turned out to be transphobic and probably homophobic as well? So this au, naturally, has pretty much only gay couples, a lot of trans and non-binary people, and there is no dresscode, so people with male pronouns can wear a feminine uniform and the other way around)
- Cursed au (honestly kinda an edgy fanfic 14 year old me would write. Gotta update it)(in the process of updating it, but basically : alive human teachers who we're all used to by now, get murdered, Harry makes a deal with with someone (Roy), to save their souls, by signing a contract. They're then all forced to act in a show where they torture each other every June of the year)(still too edgy for my liking)
- concept au, gods au and aftermath au (all 3 of these are heavily based on the 25 Lives series on AO3 by Aseraphfell (I believe that's how you write it). It's one of my favourite stories ever, and I absolutely adore it. I'll send the link if you need it)
- Superheroes AU (wow who would've guessed)(this started as a joke about how Shrignold would look in an anime magical girl transformation and then turned into an au)(based of MLB)(but with more violence)
- chaos au (also has a multiverse version)(basically the gang just commits a bunch of arson, kicks some kids and sacrifices cats while singing How Bad Can I Be and reciting the entire bee movie script)
- highschool au (yeah obv I have a high school au. I mean, who doesn't have one tbh)(quote the teachers : "can't be bullied if you're the school bullies")(haha tragic backstory n home situations go b r r)
- mermaid/siren au (hehe my love for sirens go brr)(but the I-lead-sailors-to-their-death-before-eating-them kinda sirens, not Disney mermaids)
- Wonderland au (I'm such a sucker for wonderland so this was bound to happen at some point)(Harry = queen of hearts)(wow sure do wonder where the decapitation thing comes from I wonder if it has anything to do with a traumatic similar experience featuring a specific computer h m)(Sketch is the mad hatter and honestly yes)
-royal au (don't think I need to explain too much here)
-antique shop au (you can find more info bout this one on my profile, conversations)
-pirate au (I am such a sucker for pirates you don't understand-)(feat a mermaid Shrignold and a gay as fuck Tony)(timebug)(basically the teachers + trio (diff ship) drown and Shrig saves them by bringing them to some cave underwater but now they can't get back to the surface and Tony realises he's not as straight as he thought he was)("never though the captains first boyfriend would be a fish" "never thought the captain would get the balls to ask someone out, even if it's a fish")
- Narnia au (yo where my Narnia lovers at)(ending of the witch, lion and the wardrobe)(kids get trapped in world and somehow end up as rulers)
- Buzzfeed Unsolved au (yes really )(mostly demon Shane and Ryan but with Harry and Robin respectively)(Robin : holy shit demons are scary man)(Harry, an actual demon, standing behind him : yeah bro)(bonus if they're gay)