𝐈𝐗⎢Intentional Disruptions

ZAIRA WAS CERTAIN SHE WAS HALLUCINATING. Sure the signs of the woman's presence were all in front of her, the glimmering bullet that was once hers, not to mention the luscious voice of the woman which felt like the gentle breeze in a hot summer day, lovely yet enough to make your body overload. Even the domineering presence that she could feel behind her, the warm breath signaling it. She chose to deny all of the signs, believing it was all a mirage created by the insatiable want that gnawed at her. 

"I suppose there is no need to introduce myself, your ragged breathing seems to attest to that," chuckled the foreign woman, her luscious voice strumming the tattered strings of her heart.  

Zaira hadn't even noticed the pattern of her breath changed, her mind was clouded by the cologne that she oddly found alluring. Cologne always disgusted her, but now it seemed it was the person wearing the cologne was the item of her disgust, after all it had always been men wearing it. Fiero was the only one whose cologne never disgusted her, then again he didn't fit into the category of men in her mind.

 Closing her eyes, she slowed her breathing in an attempt to calm her racing heart, stepping away to face the woman who plagued her dreams,"I see you haven't lost your conceited air that has seemingly become your entire personality." 

Zaira's coffee eyes soaked in the details of Nayeli, not missing a single line as the breath she attempt to calm, sped up once she saw her - this time, without the veil of darkness hiding her goddess given features. It seemed to her that the woman was even more beautiful in the light, her charcoal tresses from the night before were different, lighter almost, it seemed to match the color of her deep hickory colored eyes that put her in a trance. There was a slight wave to the hair, reminding Zaira of the calming waves she had seen at the gulf of Genoa with Fiero. The luscious strands shone copper under the overhanging light. 

Nayeli noticed her eyes tracing her features with her entrancing eyes, smirking in victory, stepping even closer than before,"You do not even know me, amirti."

She was painfully close now, less than an inch separated the two hopeless women, something that caused her breaths to become more ragged, making her oblivious to the racing heart of Nayeli. 

"From the fleeting moments I have spent with you, I have come to the conclusion that I do not wish to get to know you," Zaira spat, pausing for a moment to compose herself before she shows anymore emotion then she already has,"Good day."

Nayeli watches as the woman spat at her, watches as she moves to walk grab her leather purse before a slightly pudgy woman interrupted her, placing a large tray of food on the clear table, bowing slightly toward Zaira, before turning on her heel and leaving the back to their fleeting conversation. Before she left though, she sent a small wink toward Nayeli, causing her eyes to widen in amazement. Nayeli's eyes lit up in realization, at once leaving the woman's retreating figure turning to face the puzzled woman before her.

"All I ask, is the time it takes to finish your lunch."

"I do not wish to dine with you," Zaira spat, colorful words spinning around in her pretty head, most directed to the stupid waitress, but the others to her poor little heart that chose to flutter in the woman's calming presence," It is such a pleasure to run into you once again and if you don't mind, I shall take leave."

"I do mind. My foolish heart cannot help but wish to dine with you. You tossed your net into the world, intending to capture Abramo, but you failed to notice those you caught along the way. And I too was a victim of this treacherous crime."