We should have stayed home -chapter 9

Tommy's POV  warning, mentions of abuse, guns, knives, and blood thought of suicide.

November 22nd Friday still

TW STARTS HERE

He dragged my down to the basement, throwing me onto the cold floor, I already felt my eye staring to bruise from when hed hit me.

"Weak, you nothing but a weak coward!" My 'dad' yelled st me, pick me up by the collar of my shirt.

I didn't dare say anything

"I-im s-sorry..." I managed out, he laughed in my face
"Sorry? Dose it look like "sorry" will fix anything? You had ONE SIMPLE JOB! AND YOU COULDN'T EVEN DO THAT RIGHT!?" he yelled, I flinched back, this was the worse place I'd been in... sure I'd been abused, and hurt mentally and physically in my other homes too... but this one took #1

My face went pale, and I jumped back, going as far back as I could, but I was against a wall, so I didn't go very far.

I stared at the pocket knife in his hand, as he walked towards me, I was shaking, no one has ever used a real actual weapon before... so I was terrified.

He grabbed my arm pulling me to my feet, his hand on my throat making it difficult to breathe, I grabbed his arm trying to get him to let go.

"Please don't" I whispered closing my eyes tightly as I felt a sharp pain on my stomach.

I held my breath my eyes still closed tightly, tears falling down my face as I felt the blade go across my chest, after a while I lost count how many times I felt the knife. On my stomach, arms even my legs, I felt my body begin to go numb.

Was this guy crazy? He cant hide this one....

"Please... stop..." was all I could say, over and over again.

After a while I felt the feeling of my skin being cut stop, I still didn't feel any of the pain though.

he didn't let go however.

I felt the wounds on my stomach and chest, some where deeper then others and I can imagine that I was covered in blood, I couldn't feel the pain but I KNEW it was bad.

I heard the sound of a gun, I opened my eyes wide looking at the gun now in his hand.

WHERE DID HE GET A DAMN GUN FROM.

I grip tightened on the arm holding my throat,

Is this it? Maybe this would finally be over.

I heard it, I heard the gun fire, I felt my body hit cold women floor. I felt my vision go dark, I let it over take me. In fact I welcomed it, maybe this would all FINALLY be over.

Interesting thought to have when your 14, wasn't the 1st time.

But I remember the sirens, I heard them, maybe I wouldn't let it take me yet.

TW OVER!!!

I looked up at tubbo who had tears in his eyes looking at me

I wiped the tears from my face, I never told anyone, I don't know what happened after that... I woke up in the hospital and no one ever told me if he was sent to jail or what happened. I know that my case worker, the doctors and Phil knew but no one else did. I don't think.

"Tommy..." I heard him say quietly, before I felt arms around me
"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry" I hugged him back tightly
"You arnt, weak your not useless, and you didn't deserve that" he said holding me protectively, I felt safe, and it felt nice to hear somone say that to me...

There was a knock at the door, and a voice "hey were going to the mall, want to come?" It was Wilburs voice.

I looked at tubbo and nodded, he smiled and stood up opening the door.

"Yea sure! Let us get ready" Wilbur looked at our faces, he probably looked like shit.

But nonetheless Wilbur nodded and turned walking downstairs.

...

We should have stayed home....

WHY DIDN'T WE STAY HOME!?

:) 

*😏 685 words*