we should have stayed home pt 2 -chapter 10

Technos POV: warning, metions of eating disorders, and blood. Metions of past abuse too

November 22nd Friday still

We walked into the mall, I had just thrown on a pink hoodie that read "I never die" and normal Jean's. With My normal red shoes

Tommy was wearing a white Tshirt shirt with a blue sweatshirt over it with the sleeves down despite it being 80'... I'm not one to talk and black jeans with white shoes.

Tubbo had a black and yellow striped short sleeve with overalls that had a bee on them. Also wearing white shoes.

Wilbur being Wilbur HAD to dress up. He had a brown button up coat the went to his knees, a white undershirt with black Jean's, fingerless gloves and white shoes along with his "really cool" circle glasses.

Also, Tommy managed to convince me to let him braid my hair on the way here, so my normal waist length hair that is usually up in a ponytail was braided nicely and was slightly shorter then normal.

"Where did you learn to braid people's hair?"Wilbur asked admiring my hair.

"Alot of my homes had daughters, but 1 home particularly had another foster girl there that taught me how to braid her hair since we had to share a room. A pass time you know?" Tommy respond with a proud look on his face.

"It looks fuckin awesome toms!" Tubbo said giving Tommy his daily ego bost.

even though I'd lost 20$ because of it
I was still happy to see Tommy and tubbo smiling and laughing at the diffrent things they were seeing in the small shop windows.

We went into a few shops, tommy and tubbo getting things mostly tubbo, be got a giant bee plushie, and a few other things and tommy got a few new shirts.

Around 1pm we decided to get something to eat

"Tommy I know your not gonna want anything big, so is there something small you'll eat?" I asked looking at tommy, he looked worried for a moment
"I just want water" he said quietly, tubbo grabbed his hands smiling slightly
"I'll have whatever you get" tubbo said smiling at me

"Alright, will stay with them, I'll be right back" I said walking into the small restaurant to get our food.

I ended up ordering Tommy a small frie aswell.

Tommy's POV:

I was sitting with Wilbur and tubbo, talking and laughing waiting for techno

"Tommy?" I heard somone say, it was a girls voice, I looked up confused, then I smiled immediately

There was a girl, shorter then me, she had blond hair that went to her waist, emerald green eyes
She was wearing black leggings and a green and black coat over a shirt I couldn't see. She had her hair pulled into a braid as she smiled wildly as soon as I turned around. She had freckles that scatter across her face and she had a bag in her hand.

Behind her was a boy taller then me, hair that was about mid length and identical eyes and hair to the girl, he had a mask on, white with a smile that cover his mouth. He wore a Lime green hoodie with the same smile as his mask and black ripped Jean's..

When she saw me smile her confused look turned to a wide smile.
"TOMMY!" She shouted, she droppedthe bag she was holding as I stood up and she ran into my arms, hugging me.

To both Wilbur and tubbos suprise I hugged her back, I didn't jump or flinch away, I didn't need to, I knew these people and I was safe with them.

"Omg! Its actually you!! I'm so happyto see you!" she said still hugging me