Chapter Two > Broken Tyre

As Cassie and Cole were walking home, they just got into the estate when they heard bikes coming up to them.

The bikes went into a circle around them two and it turned out to be Jeremy and his two slaves.

"Well, well, well. Hey Colonoscopy. How's it hanging?", Jeremy said teasingly.

"I don't know, good", Cole nervously answered.

Cassie just looked sadly at Cole, he would always answer Jeremy even though he bullies him, no matter how many times Cassie tells him to stick up to himself.

"Well, speaking of hanging, have your balls dropped yet?", Jeremy then spoke.

"Hey, that's not nice!", Cassie yelled, while Cole muttered something under his breath that Cassie didn't hear because Jeremy's slaves were laughing to loud.

"I didn't catch that", Jeremy yelled to Cole, once he signaled for his minions to stop laughing with a notion of his hands closing.

"I said, why are you so interested in my balls?", Cole said nervously.

"Maybe he's gay", Cassie remarked.

"I'm not gay!", Jeremy yelled defensively.

"Oh, yeah?", Cassie raised a brow.

"Yeah, 'cause on Saturday, I hooked up with Shelly MacEntyre", Jeremy responded, like it was cool.

"The sophomore?", Cole questioned, this caused Cassie to scrunch her face in disgust.

"The sophomore. But in many ways she was a senior", he said again, like it was a cool thing to do.

"I don't believe you", Cassie bluntly said.

"You don't believe him?", one of his friends stepped forward.

"It's not like your belief will validate what happens to his dick", the other friend said.

"Wanna know how it was?", Jeremy asked.

"No", Cassie said.

"No, not really", Cole said, which made Cassie slap her hand onto her forehead.

"Well , see", Jeremy started, as Cassie mumbled.

"And here he tells us."

"As a fourteen year old in that kind of situation with a sixteen year old that looks like Shelly MacEntyre, it was overwhelming, man. I mean, she is a woman. Fully developed, man. It's crazy, man. It's......"

Cassie made a noise of disgust as Jeremy started grunting and brought his hips forward showing what he was 'doing'.

"Man, you know what I'm saying?", he said to Cole, and then looked to Cassie as she stuck him the middle finger. "I said, do you know what I'm saying?"

"You just said it didn't matter if I believed you", Cole responded.

"Well, I changed my mind, bitch", Jeremy said, stepping forward.

"Sorry, I wasn't—"

But before Cole could finish his sentence shoved him back and Cole fell onto the ground and his glasses fell off, smashing when they hit the ground.

"Hey!", Cassie yelled, running to Cole to make sure he's okay.

"Oh, my god. He so weird", Jeremy laughed, his friends joining in.

Jeremy started making that weird noise again and dancing on the spot his slaves putting their hands up in fists.

Just as Cassie was about to say something another voice cut her off.

"Hey!"

Both Cassie and Cole looked over and let out breaths of relief it was Bee. Bee was Cole's babysitter and sometimes Cassie would go over when she was babysitting him and all three of them would have fun.

"Did you just touch Cole?", she asked Jeremy.

"So what if i did?", Jeremy responded, looking her up and down.

"Jeremy, check it out", she said. "You so much as think of Cole, or Cassie, again.....and I'm gonna...."

Bee had leaned in and whispered in Jermeys ear so none could hear what she was saying, but Jermeys scared face and the mutter of.

"You crazy bitch", was a good sign that she scared him away from them for awhile.

Bee then leaned away and looked at her car keys and then to Jeremys bike and stabbed her keys into his bikes wheels, the air coming out of the small hole and making them deflate.

"Now, get out of here!", she yelled. "Before I run you over, you little Pap smear."

Jeremy and his slaves then quickly got their bikes and ran as Bee smiled at Cole and Cassie and walked over to them.

"Wait a go, Bee", Cassie laughed, standing up and high-fiving Bee.

"Hey Cas, Hey Coley", she said, walking over to Cole.

"Hey Bee", he mumbled as he pushed up on his elbows.

"These are new", Bee said, as she kneeled on the ground next to Cole and picked up his glasses.

"Yeah, I have to wear them sometimes", Cole told her, taking them from her hands. "They supposedly help strengthen my left eye, but I can't tell the difference."

"You look pretty strong to me", Bee smiled.

Cassie was just standing next them not saying anything but watching the encounter. She knew Cole liked Bee and she knew Bee definitely didn't like Cole like that because if she did then she would be a pedophile.

(Otheraouther: well if I'm a child, then that makes you a pedophile and I'll be dammed off if I'm seen walking around with a pervert)

"You skin your palms?", Bee asked, looking at his hands.

"It doesn't hurt", Cole said, as Cassie rolled her eyes at Cole trying to act cool.

"Yeah, it does. Come here", Bee said, grabbing his hands and blowing on them before giving it a kiss.

She then pulled Cole off the ground with one hand and grabbed Cassie's with the other.

"They bother you two a lot?", she asked, referring to Jeremy.

"Not me, but Cole yes", Cassie said, at the same time Cole said.

"No"

"You look away when you lie, dude. And Cassie just said they do. They the ones that egg your house?", Bee asked seriously.

Cole just kind of nodded his head and Bee sighed before putting her arms around both of their shoulders.

"You gotta punch them in the dick. And if their chasing you, wait until they almost got you, and then drop like a bag of rocks, then when they trip over you, and they're on the ground, kick them in the dick", Bee told them, demonstrating a kick with her foot.

"What if they're a girl?", Cassie asked.

"Then do the same, but instead of kicking them down there, go for the stomach and kick hard", she said.