Chapter Twenty Seven > Killer Queen

Everyone, the adult killers, Matt, Bee and the trio all stared wide eye at Melanie's body, blood pouring from her head

"Yes!", they heard the all too familiar voice of Lottie cheer from in the fog.

"Bullseye!", Max's voice joined. "That's my girlfriend", he cheered.

The couple came out from the fog, holding hands as they came into the satanic ritual scene.

"I've always wanted to kill that bitch", Lottie said looking down at Melanie's body, kicking her body with her heeled foot.

"Thank god", John cheered that his friends were back. "You guys don't know how bad it's been without you two!"

"Take that for old", Alison cheered as well, sticking her middle fingers up at Melanie's body.

"She had it coming", Sonya also nodded.

"Wh-How?", Cassie was shocked. "I killed you...both of you."

"You tried", Lottie nodded laughing with Max, smiling at Cassie. "Much more original then last time."

"Gotta hand it to you, you were pretty close, buds", Max nodded, taking the chalice from Bee and handing it to Lottie.

"Made me proud", Lottie winked to the three kids, before turning slightly to Max, her happy go lucky demeanor changing for a split second.

"Don't even know what to wish for", Lottie whispered to Max as it was true, she had everything she wanted.

"Me neither", Max shrugged, also having everything he wanted.

They just had to wish for something and drink the blood or they'd die when the sun comes up.

"Maybe a cat, i've always wanted one", Lottie also shrugged, taking a sip from the chalice, handing it to Max.

"I guess i'll wish for a house, for us", he finished sweetly also taking a sip, then handing it back to Bee.

The group of adults, plus Matt, minus Bee. Started to laugh at their success. Bee looking around wearily.

"The unhallowed prophecy is fulfilled", one of them stated happily. (i couldn't tell who)

In their joy they then paused as it passed not sensing any change or feeling anything different.

"Did it work?", Max questioned everyone, not feeling anything, but maybe that's because he didn't wish for any physical or emotional change.

Putting a hand to his head, John spoke. "Feel a little warm."

"I don't have my kitty", Lottie pouted, looking around at the ground and all around for a fury friend.

"It's happening", Matt assured, though seeming to doubt that himself.

"Somethings not right", Alison groaned. "I...I do not feel cute", turning to John who looked at her ready to say something funny.

Though was cut off with a groan as she puked period all over him. (fear street fans unite)

"Cover your mouth!", he yelled to her, now covered in her blood sick.