7 | 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

irina pov
'preparation is everything. by fully employing my skills, i can kill any target. i also let that boy give me a hand with his information.' i thought.

--flashback--
"we have someone who can destroy one of his tentacles, and another one who's attacks are barely avoidable for korosensei... but he still manages to get away with it..." nagisa explained.

'tch, i bet y/n's that 'other one'... i wouldn't be surprised if she was.'

"if all of the tentacles aren't destroyed at the same time, he'll probably flee before the finishing blow. also, if you're planning on taking him by surprise, you should stop smoking."

"huh?" i raised a brow.

"even though korosensei doesn't have a nose, he has a good sense of smell." nagisa states, recalling the time y/n raged when korosensei snuck on her and took one of her crab sticks.

'hmp, if that's all, then this plan will go off without a hitch!' i grinned.
--flashback over--

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

y/n pov
while irina was busy forming a plan inside the classroom along with everyone else, you were outside. you knew she wasn't going to teach so you decided to observe the 3 men.

they were at the storage shed, setting up different equipment around the room.

you were hiding behind a tree, when a familiar voice startled you. "yo, y/n-chan!"

"karma-kun! shhh!" you exclaimed.

"what are you doing here?" he asked, one hand in his pocket and the other holding a strawberry milk carton box.

"i wanted to see what those three guys are up to!" you grabbed his arm and moved closer to the window.

"look, they're setting up hiding places. i bet rina-chan's planning on meeting up with korosensei there and seduce him, then while he's distracted those three men will come out of the hiding spots and go for the kill." you deduced.

you noticed he was silent so you looked at him and saw that his mercury eyes were already looking at you. 'was he staring at me the whole time?'

"what? is there something on my face?" you said as you looked anywhere but at him, while you felt your cheeks.

"nope. just thought you looked cute when you're so focused on something." he grinned.

" he grinned