10 | 𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙨

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

y/n pov
it's currently 2:47 am and you're still awake. very awake, in fact. you've been in a video call with your brother for the past 3 hours catching up with each other.

you were on the bed, lying on your stomach while eating muffins.

"OWW! kunikida-kun, i'm going to have a concussion if you keep hitting me with your ideals book." dazai groans with tears in the corner of his eyes.

"then shut up! it is 3 am for god's sake and i could hear you clanging pots and pans downstairs! i'm trying to sleep!" kunikida grumbled, very annoyed.

your brother was currently in kunikida's place since he claims that the shower at home isn't working.

"jeez kunikida-kun, i'm just trying to make mac n' cheese! after you left me to starve by not leaving me even an ounce of tataki bonito... you're a very heartless man."

kunikida's eyebrow twitched

kunikida's eyebrow twitched. "that's because you suddENLY BROKE INTO MY HOUSE UNINVITED YOU BANDAGE WASTING DEVICE!"

you were just laughing; you missed having moments like these with them, especially annoying kunikida

"oh! by the way, i haven't told you yet that rina-chan goes to my school." you said while chewing.

your brother froze momentarily, then smiled. "irina huh? how long has it been? 4 years?"

"mhm! she's our teacher, and also helping with the assassination mission."

"ehh? her? a teacher?" your brother put a hand over his mouth and stifled a laugh. "never expected her to be one! but it's good to know she's doing well."

"yup! she looks sooo different now though, and got even prettier." you put a finger on your chin while looking up as you tried to compare how she looked like before.