11 | 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙯𝙚𝙧

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

y/n pov
"i have multiplied my efforts even further. now, let's begin class."

in front of them were dozens and probably hundreds of korosensei's, all moving way too fast.

the afterimages have become shoddy that each one is a completely different character.

"korosensei, aren't you a bit too psyched up?" kayano sweatdrops.

"hmm? not at all!" he says as he zooms around her.

"in this world, there are problems which cannot be solved through speed."

'he definitely took the chairman's words to heart. i see what you're trying to do now, korosensei...' you thought as you watched him in amusement.

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

first period ended and it had korosensei wheezing for air; his face flushed and drenched in sweat, fanning himself while leaning on a desk.

"of couse you'd get tired." maehara sighs, giving korosensei the look.

"atleast we can kill him now!" you chirped as you and nakamura took out your anti-sensei knives which were both decorated with matching stickers.

"why are you putting in so much effort teaching us, anyways?" okajima raises a brow.

"nurufufu~. this is all to raise your tests scores! and then..." korosensei trailed off, being lost in his thoughts.

"he's totally daydreaming about us getting perfect scores and praising him to the point we don't want to assassinate him." you laughed as okajima and muramatsu glanced at each other.

"nahh, we're better off doing that than studying." muramatsu remarked.

"true. plus, if we kill him there's a ¥10 billion reward too." yada nods in agreement.

"even if our grades are bad, with that much money we'd still live rosy lives after this." majority of the class seemed to be fine with the idea.

"NYUAAA! SO THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE THINKING OF DOING, ISN'T IT!?" korosensei yelled.

"we're the e class, or end class, you know." okajima said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"we kinda have a better chance of assassinating you than doing well on a test."

meanwhile you, karma, and nagisa were at the sides; you on top of a desk, swinging your legs, karma drinking strawberry milk, and nagisa with a look of uncertainty.