18 | 𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

3rd person pov
"eughh... what happened...?" maehara groaned, slowly opening his eyes.

"what the hell, my head hurts." terasaka rubbed his temple.

"looks like that brat did it." irina said, looking out the window.

"i apologize for the inconvenience we have brought." karasuma-sensei bowed. "we were supposed to be heading to our hotel but it was affected by the disaster."

"ah, don't sweat about it." a boy with orange hair wearing a gray bobby pin clip, smiled reassuringly.

"oooh! are you guys not from here too?" a young boy with freckles who seems to be around their age said. "your clothes look all fancy."

"i think it's their school's uniform kenji-kun

"i think it's their school's uniform kenji-kun..."

class 3-E all looked at each other unsure of what to say or what to do, or where they even were. for all they know, they could be ability users too.

karma had a slight idea of where they might be but nonetheless remained calm and unbothered, and kept a cool expression; although in his mind, he was hoping that a certain someone was okay after all the ruckus outside.

suddenly, the door slammed open revealing a tall man with dirty blond hair that ends in a long ponytail and wearing glasses.

"can someone explain to me... why i was tiED UP TO A CHAIR!?"

"haha i don't know man, but we're kinda in the same situation too

"haha i don't know man, but we're kinda in the same situation too." maehara nervously chuckled while gesturing at him and terasaka, all while struggling to get out of the ropes.

the man turned his head to see a whole group of new faces, and he jolted. "...oi, why are there a bunch of children in the agency..."