Introduction - Morgan

As I open my eyes I felt a heavy arm over my body. Memories from last night started flooding my mind. My head was pounding and the flashbacks from last night's party started to come quickly. I then remember whose arm was wrapped around me, it was Luke's . He wasn't my boyfriend or anything, we just hooked up now and then. I am not the kind of girl that does relationships, somehow the thought of commitment made me sick.  

I stood up silently trying not to wake up Luke, then I picked up my clothes from the floor, got dressed up and quickly left Luke's house.

While walking out of Luke's neighborhood, I grabbed my phone to call my best friend, Sara. She was the only thing I had left and I was the only thing left to her. I  had a bad reputation at high school, I was the slut that every boy wanted and every girl hated. Sara was the only one who stayed with me despite what people said about me, then people also started assuming things of her. In the end we had each other back when no one else would

"Can I crash at yours?" - I said soon as Sara picked up.

"Mhm" - She sounded still asleep, I probably woke her up.

"See ya" - I said as I hunged up.

I got into Sara's house with my spare key. Sara's house was always the same: cold, tidy and empty. It was just she and her mom after her brother left for college. Her mom was always working or with some new guy.

"Can I come in?" I said as I opened the door to Sara's room.

She was in bed looking as wasted as me, but at least she had changed into pajamas, which meant she spent the night at home. Meanwhile, I was still wearing my dirty party clothes. We decided to sleep all day and recover from the hungover.