Chapter 1 - A Reputation

Morgan

Mondays sucked, especially since I'm still recovering from the weekend's hangover. It was another week of hell,  well I mean school. Another week of being slut shamed and being surrounded by the most hypocrite people ever.

I woke up and went to the bathroom to get showered. After, I put on a tight gray shirt, a black mini skirt paired up with black snickers. Then, I did my hair and makeup. If all school's attention has already been drawn at me, at least I want to look good. 

As I go downstairs, I see the usual: my dad passed out on the couch from too much alcohol. I can't remember the last time he was sober since my mother's death. Sighing I walk to the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee before heading out to wait for Sara's to pick me up. Since my dad hasn't gotten a real job in years I can't afford a car and the house expenses are barely covered.

Sara finally came after I waited for nearly 10 minutes in front of my house. We both said good morning to each other and she started to drive.

"So now you are telling me what happened Saturday night after I left the party" Sara asked me.

"I bumped into Luke we started chatting then we left to his house. I mean we hooked up but I was too drunk so I spent there the night" I said

"As usual then, you've been seeing Luke more these past days huh. What is the deal between you guys. Are you sure you are just casual?" she asks jokingly. 

"I guess it's not like we both want to date. You know I don't do relationships and he is the biggest player at school so no" I reply. 

Just as Luke was know as the player of our school. You could say I was the same but instead of a player, I was called a slut, how misogynistic. He was glorified on how he lived his sex life while I was being supposed to be ashamed of it. At this point I couldn't care less what people thought of me, in the beginning sure I did. I was not always the school's slut, but that mistake in freshman year definitely me gave the most undesirable reputation from school that still sticks to this day in senior year.

We arrived at school, Sara parked her car and we both got inside the school building. As we walked though the school corridors the usual happened, boys whistling at us and girls giving us the dirty looks. Sara and I were now used to that and now we even use it to our advantage. Sounds mean but its highschool and you have to survive.

We parted our ways to our lockers, I quickly grabbed my books. When I closed my locker's door, Jake was standing there. Jake was one of the guys from the football team I had hooked up with. He has been harassing me ever since to fuck him again. It was only once and it was enough,I could not stand him.

" what do you want?" I asked him angrily

"Hey princess, there is still 15 minutes before the bell rings, so we could go into a empty class to kill time. " he said with a smirk in his face.

" leave me alone Jake and i'm not your princess" I rolled my eyes at him.

" Come on princess we had so much fun last time" he said as he starts getting closer.

"Oh really, did we? Because I can't remember you being able to make me finish" I said loudly as I saw a circle of people was forming around us. I wasn't known as a bad bitch for nothing.

"You are regretting that, slut! " He shouts emphasizing the last word. He then left angrily as people started laughing at him.

I hate dudes like him, the ones who think because you slept with them once gives the the right to use you as an object and whenever they want.

I entered my chemistry class and went directly to my seat at the almost back of the class.