Chapter 2 - New Beginning

Noah

This school was definitely bigger than my old one, which meant more students. I wasn't going to let my past haunt me, just because my last school was a living hell doesn't mean this will be too.

I went directly to the receptionist desk to pick up my schedule and my missing books. After i was done doing that, I took a look to the small guide map the secretary gave me to try to find my locker. It was a couple turns away from where I was so I started walking quickly. I was almost there when I saw a crowd forming around in the middle of the hall.

"Oh really, did we? Because I can't remember you being able to make me finish"

"You are regretting that, slut! "

I heard the people in the middle shout. Great school fights, I hate them. I just stood there watching, when the guy who was in the middle of the discussion stormed off aggressively. As he did the crowd started to dissolve, good because I wasn't feeling capable of going through so many people right now. I began to walk in direction to my locker, thanks to my map I didn't get lost and quickly found it. After leaving my books I didn't need I closed my locker's door and went to my first class: chemistry. Chemistry room was in the hall next to my locker so I just waited there for the bell to ring.

When the bell rang, I walked into the room trying to blend in with other students. It didn't work well because the teacher called me up.

"Hey class silence please! " the teacher shouted.

"So we have a new student who just transferred from another state, go ahead introduce yourself son" he said.

I hated to speak on public specially in front of new people. My palms began to sweat but I didn't want to make a fool of myself.

I gulped and said

"I am Noah, I am 17... ehm and I just moved here, so yep that is all" I was so nervous you could hear the tremor in voice. The other kids were in their worlds so the weren't really paying attention, that calmed somewhat.

"Thank you, now go ahead and take whatever seat is empty"

There were only 3 seats empty: one in the exact front of the teacher desk, one in the back with all the jock looking guys and one near the wall beside a girl. My common sense told me to go sit beside the girl. She was on her phone but when I was about to sit she lifted her head up and looked me straight in the eye. Oh man, she had the most amazing eyes I've seen. They were electrifying blue, so alive but yet so dead. We stared at each other for about 5 seconds.

" *cough* ehm is this seat taken? " im so stupid i said to myself

"No, you can sit" she said in a cold firm voice.

The class went by and I could say enjoyed it, chemistry was one of my favorite subjects and I was good at it.

I kept getting distracted by the girl beside me, she was so nice to look at. I took glances for mini seconds to look at her, I hope she doesn't notice It's not like I want to be called a perv on my first day here.

I was copying the formulas the teacher had written down on the board when a paper ball hit between the girl and me. She quickly grabbed it and opened it.

"Slut"

That word was written in big red letters. Wow, I couldn't help to make a surprised face. Why? I asked myself

Suddenly she turned her back and without hesitation said

" Well Jessica it turns out we both are sluts, the only difference is I slept with your boyfriend when you guys were going through a break up, but you slept other guys while you were still dating."

A few "uuu" echoed the back of the room by then. She then returned to be on her phone, as I turned my back to see the "jessica girl", her face was red angry, I was astonished.

Luckily the bell rang so I grabbed my stuff to go my next class. After I left chemistry, I had math and two hours of geography. Math was good and time went quickly. I was getting used to introducing myself in every new class. In geography we had to work in groups of 4. The teacher didn't pair them so I just sat there looking around to how the groups were forming, of course by people who were already friend.

"Hey! Noah, you the new one. Come here with us" shouted a tall brown haired dude.

"I am Ian and let me introduce you to my friends " he said. "That is Peter" he pointed to a blond guy with glasses, he waved in response. " That is Jose" pointing a tan guy "and last but not least Jacob" pointing the long haired guy left in the group.

The two hours of geography went by quickly, the guys were fun and we had so much in common. We talked about the Star Wars saga, video games and all. I even forgot I was in class, who knew maybe I found some friends.

The bell rang signaling lunch time had begun.

"Hey Noah come sit with us during lunch time" Jacob told me.

I followed the guys to the cafeteria, the made their way through a table were two other guys were sitting.

" They are Mike and Joshua" Jose introduced them, they said hi with a welcoming smile. We sat down and I began to eat my sandwich.

"Hey have you see the video from today's morning, the one from Morgan Black" Mike asked .

"No" I heard some of the guys reply.

"What kind of video?" Peter asked with a smirk.

"No, not kind of video you perv. She had a fight with Jake from the football team" he said as he pulled his phone to show us.

"Oh really, did we? Because I can't remember you being able to make me finish"

"You are regretting that, slut! "

My eyes were wide open as I saw the girl from chemistry, mhm so Morgan is then. A pretty name as pretty as her. Its the second time today people have called a slut, what is their deal?

"Damn she roasted him"  Ian said. "It was fair that dude is a douch"

"Ehm guys, can I ask you something?" I asked nervously, they all nodded. "Why does people keep calling Morgan a slut?" The guys chuckled.

"Because she is one, she is the school's slut" Mike bursted.

"She has slept with the whole football team " Peter said

"And the basketball, baseball, volleyball team. Do I keep going?" Jacob said chuckling

"I heard she gives blowjobs for 10 bucks in the school bathrooms during breaks" Ian said

"I am pretty sure those sound like rumors guys" I said.

" Nah, I even hooked up with her last year. 10 out of 10 if you ask" Joshua said.

My eyes were wide open. How could people treat her with so little respect? I felt sorry for her, she is so beautiful and is going through so much. From the glanze I could have at her electrifying blue eyes I could definitely see they hide pain.

Conversation changed and I seemed to get along with all the guys. My first day wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The bell rang and I went to my last classes. I had classes with some of the guys so I wasn't alone. Time went quickly and I was done for the day.