Chapter 4 - Prince Charming

Noah

The sound of my alarm woke me up the next morning, I reached my arm turn it off and stood up my bed. I did my morning routine as usual and went downstairs to have breakfast with my mom. I finished it, said goodbye and left to school.

I finally arrived to school and parked my car in an empty spot. I got out a began to walk to the entrance when I saw her. It was Morgan making out with some guy I didn't know yet. We locked eyes for a second when she pulled away. I continued walking but I couldn't help weird. Was it jealousy? I felt jealous of the way the guy was grabbing her by the waist and kissing her neck. I shouldn't feel that way, I was some random geeky dude while she was a walking goodness. I've never even kissed a girl so why make false expectation I should land on earth.

I walked to my locker and saw Ian in the way, we greeted each other and went to our class. I was sad I didn't have chemistry today which meant I wouldn't see Morgan. After having geography and double history lunch time came. I went to sit with the boys who were chatting, I quickly joined the conversation. We were interrupted by
shouting that seemed like a fight at the entrance of the cafeteria. I turned my head to see the Jessica girl who threw the paper to Morgan yesterday during chemistry.

"Look at that is the sluttiest girl ever" shouted Jessica pointing at Morgan who had just crossed the cafeteria entrance "where is you other slut friend?"

"Leave me alone go mind your bussiness" replied Morgan who clearly wasn't looking for a fight.

"Whores like you shouldn't even be allowed here" " I told you to stay away from Nick, my Nick"

"Listen bitch, last time I remembered you and Nick broke up so it's not fault he finally noticed the annoying brat you are. No wonder why he keeps crawling back to me, but don't worry I don't do leftovers, so not interested. " sassily replied Morgan.

Jessica faced turned so red in anger, she the threw Morgan the iced coffee she was holding in her hands.

"You bitch!" Angrily shouted Morgan covering her face.

I stood up quickly and followed Morgan, who was just storming  out of the cafeteria into the janitor's closet. Before she closes the door I make my way in. 

"Here take my flannel" I said as I slid off my flannel leaving me only in my shirt.

She took off her shirt standing there only in her black bra. I didn't want to stare but it inevitable. Why am I so awkward damn?!

"What? Haven't you see a bra before?" She said sliding my flannel buttoning it up. 

"N- no, does a swimsuit count? Wtf was that answers i said to myself. She made so nervous.

"You look cute when you blush. " she said chuckling softly.

That definitely made me blush more.

"Thank you for the shirt " said Morgan.

I don't know but I hugged her. She was surprised at first but hugged me back.

"It's going to be okay " I whispered to her ear. She smelled like vanilla and her scent drove me crazy.

"Thank you" she said softly.

We fitted perfectly, I rested my chin on top of her head and hugged her tighter. We stayed like that for a moment.

She pulled apart and said "Noah can you take me home I need a shower" pointing at her sticky hair.

"Sure" I wasn't the kind to ditch school but in this case it seemed the right thing to do.