Chapter 3 - Secrets

Morgan

"Well Jessica it turns out we both are sluts, the only difference is I slept with your boyfriend  when you guys were going through a break up, but you slept with other guys while you were still dating."

The words bursted my mouth. I am fucking tired of this bullshit. A couple weeks ago Jessica and Nick, her boyfriend, went through a break up. They were the kind of couple that says are official but both of them cheat on each other. Nick would look for me while they were dating, I may be a hoe but I wasn't going to sleep with Nick while he had a girlfriend. So when they broke up I didn't mind.

When the rumors of me being a slut started I denied them, it didn't work so I went with it until I turned the rumors into facts.

As I turn my back I see the new guy surprised face. I didn't pay attention when he said his name but he was handsome and his shyness made him cute. He was looking at me during the
whole lesson, I know he was trying to do it quickly so I wouldn't notice but god he was so obvious.

The rest of they day went by and it was lunch time, so I went to the cafeteria to look for Sara. We sat together to have lunch as usual people would give us dirty glances. I felt bad for Sara, I dragged her into all of this. We have been friends since middle school and when the rumors started in freshman year she was the only one to stay. Now, the others think she is just like me. It's not like she is innocent, but she isn't as messed up as me.

After lunch, I had two lessons left and then I would be done for the day. Mondays Sara has one class more than me so I just wait here in the parking lot,  in the library or even with some other dude.

I was thankful when the bell rang, finally I was done with today. Another day less in this living hell. I didn't have any homework so I just went straight to the parking lot to wait under a small tree, my usual spot.

Quickly, I got lost in my thoughts as I lay there leaning on the tree listening to some music. Everything was perfect until I see Jake standing in front of me.

"The fuck you want" I shouted. I was so done with his bullshit for today.

"Told ya princess I want to have you again let's go somewhere more private" as he finished saying those words he pulled me up by aggressively pulling my arm.

"Let me go Jake, I told you I don't want to be with you ever again"

His grip was tight I was terrified of what could happen to me.

" Hey let her go dude" a guy whose voice I don't recognize shouted.

The I saw him, the new guy from chemistry.

"Why would I?" Jake said.

Just as Jake finished his sentence the guy punched his face and Jake let my arm go.

" leave before I beat you here and now" the guy said.

"Whatever a slut like you isn't worth it"

I was terrified but thankful the guy came in time.

"Are you okay?" He said in pity tone.

" yeah, thanks but I could handle that myself" 
I am not going to look like a victim or appear weak. That just makes things worse 

"Yeah sure, your bruised arm shows it was under control" he said sarcastically while pointing at the bruise forming where Jake was squeezing me. I try cover it by hugging myself.

" what are you doing all alone here it can be dangerous" he said.

"I'm just waiting for my ride"

" I could give you a ride home so you don't have to wait alone"