Chapter 10

Morgan

Another Monday, another week of hell. It's a mantra now, but seriously I'm so looking forward to school to be over. I can't stand being in this living hell for much longer. After the Friday night incident I spent the weekend locked in my room with my head full of thoughts. It happened so fast I didn't even had time to process it, after years of not  seeing Brad. How could he not leave me alone? It's all in the past, he already ruined my life. What else does he want from me?. Maybe i was overthinking. Then, the thought of Noah also came to my mind. Was it a right choice I opened up to him. Sara was the only one that knew the truth and now so does a guy met a week ago. Being alone with my thoughts brought me to a decision: I'm going to stay away from Noah. 

He texted me the whole weekend asking about me, but i left him on read. Thats when confusion started, my phone was always filled with messages from boys trying to get in my pants. All kinds of messages asking for me to come over to their places, offers and one of another shameful hate messages, but not the ones from Noah. Does he actually care about me? Ive felt so unlovable this time, as if c no one truly cares or gives a damn about what is going on with me. All those boys who just want a quick fuck are not going to step in if someone is trying to hurt me or if my dad is hitting me. They just see me as a worthless object, but I sensed Noah did not. Was I catching feelings for him? no, I can't. He is too good for me I say to myself. I can't let myself fall in love, we know how I ended up the last I caught feelings for someone. Caught up im my mind the weekend went over quickly.

It was a normal morning except I had to wake up earlier since i was taking the bus from now on to school. listening to music helped me not feel the long ride and without noticing it we had already arrived at school. Making my way to my locker I avoid the stares and mumbling coming from the halls to pick up my chemistry stuff. Shoot, i thought. Noah was going to be there. I can't face him, the bell rang and I had no other choice but to leave to chem. 

As i enter the classroom, I see him. His head goes slightly up and his hazel eyes meet mine and I pull away. I see my seat next to him but I can't go seat there. 

As I walk to the back of the classroom I saw Luke sitting next to some girl 

"hey i am bothering" i ask flirty as Lukes gaze goes up and down my legs barely covered by a skirt.

"no babe" Luke said 

"well can i sit with you today then " i asked winking an eye

"sorry ehm what was your name again? but can you go sit somewhere else " luke turned and said to the girl. She stormed off and gave me a deathly stare. She was probably trying to get with Luke but it was my only choice. I sit down and Luke gives me a kiss as his hands go under my skirt for a second. As I pulled away i could feel Noah stare in my back. 

" that chick is all crazy about me, but nah" he nodded refering to the girl from before. 

"isnt the whole school crazy about you?" i laughed. 

" you too?" he asked giving me a mischevious smile.

"nah" i replied bumping my fist into his arm. My relationship with Luke was weird, we had our own kind of bond. We were so similar yet so different. Since we were both players we understood each other and somehow our ways ended up on each other, but one thing was for sure. Zero feelings involved, we had talked about in the past many times. The teacher came in and gave us the lesson, boring as always. I could still catch Noah's glanzes every now and then. Why do I feel bad ignoring him? It's for the best I keep telling myself. I leave the class quickly before Noah as the bell rings. 

Noah

Monday in chemistry I was hoping to see Morgan again and ask her about how she was feeling, but as soon as I saw her I could feel she was trying to ignore me. She didnt sit beside me and didnt even look my way. Did i do something wrong? It intrigued me, why was she like this? Confusion filled my mind as I was trying to give it an explanation. 

The week passed by and even if sometimes bumped into Morgan on the halls she quickly made herself disappear into the other direction. I am not going to lie, it hurts. I was only trying to help her. Is she right when she told me I should stay away? Even if it hurt I had to respect her will.