Part III Love Child Chapter 17

17

HER VISION WAS BADLY distorted and she began to choke, no longer able to swallow her food. She was becoming light-and-sound sensitive. I rushed to pay the bill and escorted her to the car. These distortions extended to her mental processing abilities. She complained of being unable to understand what I was saying to her.

"Erik, I feel like I'm going to pass out. Do something, please!" a panicked Lauren pleaded. 

"Let's get to the car and I'll take you home before things get any worse."

"What was that, you're getting worse?" Lauren questioned in a confused state of mind.

While driving, she became unconscious momentarily, then began to choke again. I was near a hospital so just to be safe I parked in the back of their visitor's lot. The choking became more intense. Lauren seemed to be reacting to some substance in her mouth and some constricting thing around and or in her throat. She gagged and retched then desperately tried to wipe something off of her face, eyes, ears, and nose.  

Some disgusting substance was in her mouth and she forcefully attempted to expel the vile memory matter. A motionless moment of silence, then a childlike voice began speaking. 

"Mommy, why did you leave me without your nightgown? Why Mommy . . . why?" 

I instinctively took her mother's place.

“This is only a memory. You’re safe now and I will never leave you any more,” adding a reassuring hug to my hopeful words. 

"Mommy, don't leave me with uncle, please Mommy. You know my birthday is coming and I want to wear my pink dress but, Mommy, I don't want the dress to show my legs because then he looks at me." 

The adult child struggling for sanity before me yawned, curled up in the car seat and pretended to be asleep suckling her thumb while in the fetal position. Then she whispered something. 

"Be quiet, he's going to hear you. If you're very still, he might not come." 

A few moments of stillness and silence before she began to choke again.

Gagging, retching, and wiping her face nose and eyes to get rid of something that was horribly irritating. After a brief reprieve, she screamed, "Stop the purple room from spinning . . . stop it . . . please stop it!" 

During the next few seconds this grown woman somehow forced her body into three 360-degree vertical rotations in the front seat of the car. It was an unbelievable thing to witness, as if some inhuman power took control of her body, defying space, time, and gravity limitations. Like a scene from, The Exorcist, demonic-level forces seemed to maneuver her body into impossible positions. 

The contortions were over quickly, but the effects were devastating. Another moment of silence and stillness and she began a slow, continuously building searing scream. At the apex of the outburst, the terrorized child pushed her hand down to cover her vagina. 

She was being sexually assaulted during this vivid memory of molestation. The biological projectile was not entering easily. Tissue was being torn by the mismatched organ. The vocal outburst and accompanying crime lasted for an eternity of two minutes. Finally, the silence was deafening. A weak, scared, exhausted child's voice managed to speak.

"Let me go now . . . I've got to go to my safe place, to my closet, let me go . . . let me go."

To get to this closet in her home she had to stretch through a crawl space much too small for any adult to follow. This was the one place in the home where her uncle could not get to her.