Branch 9

"Talking"
'Thinking'
"YELLING"
*Sound*
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
///Izumiki's Pov\\\
'Picnic or movie date!? Fudgeeeee' I looked up some ideas, asked RG and Meimei. I still haven't decided.

'We could stay home and cuddle and figure out wedding plans?THAT'S SO BORING!!' I pulled my hair as I felt the color of my wings changed.

"What's got you so angry sweety?"!I turned around to find recovery girl walking into the door with her healing gummies.

"Oh! Umm..Do you have anymore date ideas?" I asked with hopeful eyes and green wings. Mood swings, am I right? RG sat there thinking a bit. 'Well I assume she's thinking' "The beach? It would be a good way to relax before the sports festival."

"Yeah! Picnic at the beach! But that means I have to buy a swimsuit.. And make lunch! All by Wednesday!! Can I move the date? LITERALLY!!!" I pulled out my phone and began looking at Katsuki and I's shared schedule. 'We're both only free on Wednesday!? He already knew!!!'

"That sneaky bastard.." I mumbled to myself. 'Now I need to think of what to cook then go buy a swimsuit..'
I looked up some easy foods. So I'm gonna make Onigiri and seme chicken.

I looked up at the clock above my head and saw that it was 4:51pm (16:51). She won't mind if I go ahead and leave right? I literally only have 8 more minutes!' I packed up my back and slowly made my way to the door.

"Where are you going young lady?" I froze in my tiptoe pose and looked back. "Ma'am?" I smiled. "Come put Tomorrow's pack of gummies in the jar. They're solid now."

I nodded and walked over to the tray of gummies and the clear plastic jar.
'This'll only take 8 minutes'
20 minutes later
-
'THAT WAS TWO JARS! I don't mind though! Time to go shopping! I'm sure Katsuki won't mind if I buy my own clothing today." I smiled to myself as I made my downtown.

Walking into the store I was met with the smell of chlorine and unboxed clothes. I looked around for a bit until I noticed a red sign. 'SALE ON MATCHING SWIMSUITS! I don't know.. he'll probably think it's cheesy and a waste of time and money.. I just gotta convince him!'

After that mental cheer up I grabbed the suits. I was on my way to the counter when I saw some wetsuits. 'We should go scuba diving on jet skies!' I grabbed our sizes then went to the counter and payed.

Then I went to the grocery store and bought my ingredients.Then headed home to my mother and father. "I'm home!" My mom poked her head out of the kitchen. "What's all of that?" She studied the bags in my hands.
"Date on Wednesday!" I said as I took off my shoes.

"Oh? What are the plans?" She asked as she went through the spice cabinet. "We're going to the beach for a picnic then scuba diving on jet skis!"
"Sounds fun!" She smiled at me looking away from the cabinet for a second. "Yep! But he doesn't know yet."

"Surprise? I like it!" I giggled and looked fondly at my beautiful mother. "Date?" My dad appeared behind me. "Mhm!" I nodded. "Okay be careful, just because he is your fiancé does not justify him touching you if you're uncomfortable."

"Yes sir!" I put the food away then headed up to my room and worked on our soon to be wedding rings.