Branch 3

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"YELLING"

*Sounds*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
//Katsuki's POV\\
'Finally the my last day with these Extras!' Today is the last day of Middle school and I'm tired as heck! I just wanna go home and train while Zuzu works on her little gadgets!

After we learned that you have to be an adult to get married we decided to just date. That was like our fifth year of primary school. "Alright class I'm gonna start passing out the sheets for you future occupation and school!" The dumb teacher announces.

Zuzu and I are both going to U.A., but different courses. Which I'm okay with as long as she's safe. "But who am I kidding I know you all want to be heroes!" He threw the papers into the air like confetti or some shit.
"Don't lump me and Izumiki up with this sorry ass bunch! They'll probably be better off being some trashy hero's sidekick!"

"Sukun! That's not nice!" Zuzu yelled from the other side of the room with her wings changing into a orangery-blue.
"Leave it Miki to keep that walking bomb in place!" Some random extra whose name I didn't bother remembering said. I hate that they've given her nicknames of her first name! They must not have manners, cause I don't remember her allowing to do that!

"I got the highest scores on the mock test and physical so of course I'm gonna be number one" The class got quite well most of them Zuzu was humming to herself as she tinkers with a new invention . "Wow! You might just make it then!" Some of them took back what they said I didn't really care.

"Izumiki and I will be the only ones to make it into U.A. from this sorry ass school." I declared as the bell ring signaling homeroom is now over. The idiots just got up and started talking and do other things that theses extras normally do. "Hey Sukun can you try this on for me?" I glanced at the glove like thing. "Sure, anything for my wife~" I grabbed the thing as she giggled. " Thank you husband~" I blush every time she says that even though we've been calling each other these names since we were four.

The glove felt hot making a my hands sweat a lot more than usual. I feel like I just exercised it's kinda hard to maintain my explosions right now, with all this sweat. "It feels like there's a heating pack in here"

"Well kinda, they're water proof thermo heating gloves! They're solar and electrical powered." She explained as I took the glove off. My hands were so sweaty. "I guess I should make something to store your sweat in!" She ran back to her desk to start on the new idea.She's been working like crazy to make me some support gear for my suit.

We don't even know if U.A. Will allow her to add it to my suit, but we will try.The next period began, it was nothing but them going over the answers to the finals. That's what we did for all of our other classes until lunch.
"Hey Midoriya wanna eat lunch together?" I know this extra is not trying to eat with my wife!
I got up with my money. "Let's go." She got up with her notebook, still working on her new idea.

"What do you want today?" I asked as we walked to the vending machine. "Cookies!" I chuckled because of excitement. "You sure don't want something different? You get cookies all the time!"

"Sukun,Cookies. Please."she gave me a smile. I knew the smile was fake because her wings,went from a nice spring green to a orangery-blue,again. "Thank you hubby!" She said as we arrived at the vending machines. I grabbed a bag crisps for myself . 'She's probably gonna want some so I'll get two bags'

We walked back to the classroom with the two bags of chips, she ate the cookies on our walk back. "Suki, what design do you want them in?" I guess she already figured out how she wants them to work.
"Like a bomb or something that's cool?"

"Gotcha, how about grandes?" I thought about how we were designing my costume.
"Are you sure it's not gonna be too hard for you?" We entered back into the classroom.
"Nope, I guess we're doing grandes then!"

"Bakugo why don't you leave Izumiki alone we all can tell you're using her to make your hero suit!" Some random as extra came up to Zuzu and I's pushed together desk. I think he was a transfer student or some shit.
"Actually, Sukun doesn't want me to get into trouble by making his suit and support items. So I choose to do this because he is my future husband, and I want to be as helpful as I can."

"F-Future husband!?" I'm pretty sure everyone knows we're dating.
"You didn't know bro?" Some other extra asked. As they began talking about that. I began thinking about the type of ring I'm gonna buy Zuzu. Rose gold, silver, or just gold? Well gold gives me old lady vibes. So either rose gold or silver.

"What're you thinking so hard about?" Zuzu looked up from her notebook, looking up at me innocently. Her lips.. They look soft...
"I was thinking that uhhh" I glanced around the room looking for an excuse.
"We've never kissed before...." I mumbled aloud by mistake.

"S-Suki!!" Her wings turned purple in embarrassment. "Now is not the time!" After that little conversation, we continued on with our classes for the day. "Cmon Zuzu, The Hag and Old Man aren't home so, I gotta go to yours."
"Great we can test the gloves out!" Walking out Zuzu called Auntie telling her that we will going to test some test inventions.

After she called Auntie we headed to the woods where no will see us.
"Now let's get started! The first thing I need to know is how much sweat you're producing,so we can make a container in the grandes big enough to hold it all."
I pulled on the gloves as if on command I started sweating. The sweat was being spilled into a plastic cup by a tube set up in the gloves.

"Umm About 90 milliliters, but that's with just the first notch..." Wonder what she was talking about I looked around the gloves finding a notch and some numbers on the wrist.
"I figured it out!"
"That's great babe!" I pulled her into my arms,I noticed the purple wings. Now knowing she's embarrassed I push her back looking into her eyes then kisssing her.

"S-Suki..."
"Yeah Zuzu?"
"I like any color you'll choose I don't care along as we get married!" I looked down at the smiling girl.
"H-How'd you know!?"
"Just a guess" she giggled.
After that for the next ten months I started saving up for a ring, while still training and Studying with Zuzu for the Exams.