Branch 16

This chapter maybe a bit mature toward the ending. "Talking"
'Thinking'
"YELLING"
*Sounds*
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

/Narrator POV\
Izumi and Hawks sped through the orangey pink fading sky as fast as their wings could take them. Their plan? Hawks fight off any danger while Izumi finds Katsuki and calls for backup if needed.

"So little birdy, after we save your little boyfriend what do I get outta this?" Hawks smirked as he watched the focused greenette next to him.
"What do you mean you offered to help and you're a Pro so this is technically your job." She glanced over at the smirking hero next to her for a second.
"See that's the thing about jobs. They pay you and I'm not getting paid for this. So I was thinking you could take me out for chicken after this." He smiled

"Fine." Izumi speeded up once the building came into sight'. She landed on the roof with Hawks right behind her. They ran to the roof entrance and found a set of stairs and began searching each floor. There were 4 floors, so Izumi searched the 3rd and 4th floor while Hawks searched the 1st and 2nd.

Izumi looked under abandoned desks and cubicles. And checking old janitor closets. She looked at his location only to find out her phone died so go based on intuition and the idea of calling back up on her end is completely out the window. Hawks can call but device wise she will be useless.

Meanwhile Hawks continued walking the halls checking every door in sight. He mindlessly whistles till he heard some movement. He quickly silenced his mouth's natural music and slowed his movements. He slowly opened the door checking the area seeing nothing but a closet. He walked over to the closet and noticed sandwich crusts and apples on the floor.

Making note of this he opened the closet only to find a small crumpled up piece of paper.
"Aw great! They're leaving clues! So sweet of them" He smiled disgustedly while walking off with the piece of paper.
"1400 Alpaca Jin Rd? We'll check this address later if we don't find her lil boyfriend here"

He began to check the other two rooms leaving one room left to be checked on the floor. After this he will be going to find Izumi and see what she has found. He tiptoed into the last room. This room felt off and a little more livable than the others. Proving that someone was here! Good news right? No. Hawks was unsure if this was even the guy they were looking for. Did we also mention he doesn't know what the guy he's looking for looks like? He has to imagine the damn guy's features.

He only listened to updates about the kid's missing case and he can't keep up with the different kids from each sports festival. FUN!
He looked around the room he also checked for more crumpled papers.
"mm-Mister?" Hawks turned to find a small white haired little girl behind him hiding the in the closet.

She looked petrified and lost. Not good.
"Are you here to save Mr. Dynamite?" She inquired in a very scared tone.
"Yea!" He smiled to the sweet white haired girl
'WHO THE FUCK IS DYNAMITE!?' He thought while following the girl towards the stairs down to the second floor where they found a shriveled up Izumi in a corner sitting next to what seems to be a hero? One that Hawks doesn't know clearly.

"Found your little boyfriend?" He asked while making his way over to the duo who both looked distraught. Izumi looked up at him then back at the phone in her hands and didn't respond to the question. She completely ignored Hawks leaving an awkward silence between the four of the,
"ERI!" Katsuki got up and hugged the small frail girl who giggled at the sudden urgency of affection.
"Did you find the address?"
"N-"
"Do you mean this? Before I hand it over what's it for?"

"It's the coordinates to Overhaul's backup hideout." Katsuki answered.
"Me and Eri have been hiding out after finding out he still hasn't been caught."
"So you were just gonna drop by and be like " Hi Overhaul! I'm by myself, please come with me to the top security prison downtown!" ?"
"No, I was staying off the grid to keep My wife and Eri safe."

"WIFE!? Kid, you never said this dude was your husbando!"
"Ew what are you? A weeb?" Katsuki inquired. While the two men continued to argue, Izumi finally got enough energy to get up and confront the blonde.
"So it was to protect me? You didn't stop to think how much you worried your family? You're dead when we get home."

"OUUUUUU YOU'RE IN TROUBLEEEEE" Hawks laughed and rolled on the ground while the blonde tried to convince his wife to not torture him while trying to simultaneously fight the blonde red bird.
"But first we're gonna turn Eri in with the Pros for better protection then end the save Bakugou mission and then somehow become part of the mission to end Overhaul."

"Orrrrr I go turn in Eri and alert the pros that Dynamite has been found. But before I do that you give me my chicken money. Let Dynamite heal up before you jump back into action. Kay? Kay." He smirked.They could only nod at the hero's plan due to the fact they were all tired and it was very dark out.
"Here's 30 Bucks for your chicken addiction." Izumi said

"Eri go with Mr.Hawks, he's a really strong and a nice hero. He helped save us and he's gonna take you somewhere really safe." Katsuki spoke to the kid before parting ways, Eri hugged his leg momentarily before walking off with Hawks to the police station where Erasure was called and notified of the updates. To which he called and checked on the Bakugou's family to make sure they were notified that he is safe with Izumi in their new home. He also took Eri with him from the police station and Hawks went and got some chicken.

⚠️/AN\: It gets spicy from here on continue and tread lightly.⚠️

Izumi and Katsuki got home fairly late. Katsuki went to take a shower and clean himself of dried blood and dirt. Izumi joined him after a long time of being without her husband.
"You missed me or something?" He chuckled as the greenette clinged to him.
"Yeah." Katsuki the girl's naked body shifted on his broad back. He turned around to face the blushing 5'4 girl.

He pulled her closer into a kiss and a long one till Izumi unlocked their lips and slid down her husband's body looking up at him from her position. She looked back up at looking for any type of discomfort on his face making the man chuckle at her antics.
"Go ahead baby, it's yours."

Izumi took the pink member into her mouth while water slightly fell down onto it making it more slippery. She quickly got to work on sucking her man's soul out of his dick. Katsuki moaned and groaned as he reached his climax into his wife's mouth. Izumi hummed as she spat their kids out into the shower drain.

While she was bending over to do that Katsuki took this as his chance to grab the girl and in a swift movement he turned off the shower and took her to the bedroom and slammed her onto the bed and quickly got to work.

He licked Izumi's southern lips and watched as her legs quivered with every lick. He ran over her clit quickly making his way to her hole he thrusted his tongue in and out sending the girl into a frenzy. Izumi moaned lowly and her husband pulled his tongue out of her coochie. Was he done? No.

He leaned over to their drawer and got out a condom and quickly slipped it on. Izumi watched as he lifted her legs and wrapped them around his shoulders he slipped his penis in during this movement which brought them closer making them a lot more intimate. He began moving his dick in and out of Izumi's coochie, slamming in and out. He smirked as the girl moaned and scratched Katsuki's back and she screamed in pleasure as they both reached their climax together. This went on for 4-5 hours before they both fell out and cuddled and slept peacefully.