Branch 10

"Talking"
'Thinking'
"YELLING"
*Sounds*
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
///Kirishima's' Pov\\\
"I told you he wasn't gay!" I wiped away my tears as Mina rubbed my back. "We're just bros mina!" I sobbed into the pillow in my arms.
"I know babes, breathe deep breaths. Sero is coming back with some water and snacks" She reassured
"I don't want snacks! I wanna be alone right now.." I flopped onto my bed and curled up into a ball.

"Okay call if you need something.." she slowly walked out of the door, 'I can feel her sad look going deep into my soul. So I guess Bakugo has a fiancée? It was hard not to cry in class.. I wanna meet them to make sure they're not gonna break his heart.'

'I guess I could call his dad to set up a little meetup? That sounds Psychotic. Steal his phone? LIKE A PRANK!' I got off of my bed full of tears and made my way to the bathroom to clean up a bit.
'What time is it?' I glanced down at my phone quickly to see it's 7:30. So that means he's in his room getting ready for bed. I made my way out of the room and down the hall quietly.

'I'll need distractions so I'll make it a sleepover and get it when everybody is asleep.'
I knocked on the door then waited a minute until there was a blonde before me!

"Yo bakubro you wanna have a sleepover!"

"Hah! What are we a bunch of girls?!"

"You set up your room while I get snacks and invite people!" I waved while walking away.

"WHO SAID WE'RE HAVING IT AT MY ROOM"
I knocked on the doors of the best people to have here! Sero ( he's getting snacks for the second time today!) Denki (he's the life of the party). That's all, the room isn't that big and I don't want to annoy bakubro too much.

"Why are we suddenly having a sleepover?" Denki asked

"Especially in Bakugo's room?" Sero added

"It's the end of the year so I thought us bros should at least have some fun! Right?" They both nodded in agreement. I knocked on bakubro's door, surprisingly he let us in.

We played games Bakugo yelled at us and he was on his phone texting a lot... Until they all fell out. I snuck over to his phone and put in his password by getting his fingerprint. And I searched for a cheesy couple name. Is it Zuzu? Or nah there's no other choices.

"Hey text this number! (xxx-xxx-xxxx) thanks babe! DON'T RESPOND " Then I deleted the message from his phone but it was still sent to her, because she read it.

"What are you doing?"