Branch 13

"Hurry up!" Bakugo yelled at the students rushing around the building to get ready to. Katsuki's father walked through the door with plans to inform I his son of the time
"Katsuki it's 5:50 we need to hurry."

"Whoever is not in the limo right now you gotta find a fucking ride!" The blonde walked out the door as each students rushed to the limo with things in their hands.

WAIT WAIT WAIT Why am I calling them students? They graduated two weeks ago! And now they are rushing to the wedding of a lifetime the first wedding for this group of new adults.

The limo rushed to the ceremony aka the church where the wedding is waiting to begin at 6:30!
/////
"Katsuki Kachow Bakugo, do you take Izumiki fishy Midoriya to be your wife?"
"I do"
"Izumiki fishy Midoriya, do you take Katsuki Kachow Bakugo to be your husband?"
"I do"
"Well as author Will you both seal this promise with a kiss?" The blonde smirk and took the greenette into his hands and kissed her passionately. The greenetts wings turned a beautiful green as she kissed back.

"YEAHHHH PARTY TIME" everyone looked over at the pikachu looking half adult in the room and laughed.
And they danced the night away. (Ifykyk)
They had a nice honeymoon to Hawaii cutesy of their grandparents. After the honey moon they will begin their hero work!